Page 151 of 159 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1582

Thread: State of the Union Address

  1. #1501
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Can't you read? The question was which of the GOP candidates is not like Bush.
    Based upon the results of Obama doesn't matter, I will take any of those candidates. You on the other hand supports the failed results of Obama

  2. #1502
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Based upon the results of Obama doesn't matter, I will take any of those candidates. You on the other hand supports the failed results of Obama
    Here's an idea ... why don't you just answer the question instead of skirting away from it with non-sequiturs?

  3. #1503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Based upon the results of Obama doesn't matter, I will take any of those candidates.
    So in other words, you will support increased government, increased government spending, and rising debt. The only difference? An R in front of the president's name.

  4. #1504
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So in other words, you will support increased government, increased government spending, and rising debt. The only difference? An R in front of the president's name.
    I will support increased private sector focus and a growing economy. Over my life I have voted for Republicans and Democrats, probably more Democrats than Republicans but then that fact doesn't phase you. It really is too bad that the only perfect candidate, YOU, isn't running.

  5. #1505
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Don't see the class warfare rhetoric as apparently you didn't listen to the entire speech or the content of that speech. This is going to be one dirty election as you and others are always going to attack every word and distort every sentence just to get this failure another four years
    There's no misinterpretting what he said. He said he intends to favor the middle class over the other classes. CLASS WARFARE!!

    Of course we all know that the policies he's proposed would actually favor the rich, but let's be honest -- no one expects Romney to tell the truth.

  6. #1506
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    There's no misinterpretting what he said. He said he intends to favor the middle class over the other classes. CLASS WARFARE!!

    Of course we all know that the policies he's proposed would actually favor the rich, but let's be honest -- no one expects Romney to tell the truth.
    Right, because the lower classes have a safety net and the middle class have nothing to protect them

  7. #1507
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I will support increased private sector focus and a growing economy. Over my life I have voted for Republicans and Democrats, probably more Democrats than Republicans but then that fact doesn't phase you. It really is too bad that the only perfect candidate, YOU, isn't running.
    I call BS on you voting more Dems than Reps, but whatever. Fact remains you say you support increased private sector focus and a growing economy, but neither 3 of the GOP front runners are able to provide that.

    Hope you don't cry and whine too much when the GOP loses cause they put up clowns. This election was Obama's to lose, but the GOP has made sure he'll win.

  8. #1508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, because the lower classes have a safety net and the middle class have nothing to protect them
    It's still class warfare. But you support that.

  9. #1509
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, because the lower classes have a safety net and the middle class have nothing to protect them
    By the standard set by those who claim Obama is engaged in class warfare, any mention of class would be class warfare. It's a stupdi argument, but it is the one you make. Often.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1510
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: State of the Union Address

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I call BS on you voting more Dems than Reps, but whatever. Fact remains you say you support increased private sector focus and a growing economy, but neither 3 of the GOP front runners are able to provide that.

    Hope you don't cry and whine too much when the GOP loses cause they put up clowns. This election was Obama's to lose, but the GOP has made sure he'll win.
    I will take the guy with actual business experience and the intelligence to make investments that generated about 25 million a year in income. sounds like the kind of guy we need with a 15.2 trillion dollar debt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •