Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

  1. #111
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,284

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's just a stupid ****ing cat. Who cares?
    I would if it were my cat. Actually I still care, it might have been some little child's pet.

  2. #112
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,284

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    How about someone's stupid ****ing property? I never figured you for anything but a champion of property rights, guess I was wrong on that count...
    That's a pretty damn good point

  3. #113
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,806
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    This incident makes me too sad for words. So does a lot of the thread too, TBH.

  4. #114
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Anybody got a picture of the cat? Sounds to me like the poor thing was hit by a car and the Dem found something creative to do with it before burying it.

    Colorado GOP Calls for Apology After Democratic Office Vandalism
    The chairman of the Colorado Republican Party is calling on his Democratic counterpart to apologize following comments he claims connects an act of vandalism to opposition of President Obama's health care reform.

    By Joshua Rhett Miller

    FOXNews.com

    Wednesday, August 26, 2009

    The chairman of the Colorado Republican Party is calling on his Democratic counterpart to apologize for suggesting that an act of vandalism at Democratic Party headquarters was linked to opposition to President Obama's push for health care reform.

    State GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams told FOXNews.com he was "stunned" by comments made by Democratic Party Chairwoman Pat Waak following the smashing of 11 windows at the Democratic headquarters early Tuesday morning.

    Waak told the Denver Post that the vandalism, allegedly carried out by a former Democratic canvasser who left behind an anti-health care reformer poster, was "an effort on the other side to stir up hate." After learning about alleged vandal's political past, Waak told the newspaper that "there is a lot of rhetoric out there from both sides of the spectrum."

    "I was stunned by [Waak] actually suggesting the act of vandalism had something to do with opposition to Obama's health care reform," Wadhams told FOXNews.com Wednesday. "That is unfair and inappropriate to say that anybody who opposes Obama's health care plan is somehow responsible for this despicable act of vandalism."

    Wadhams called on Waak to apologize to "everyone, who in good faith, opposes the president's health care proposal," saying her assertion was "terribly" irresponsible.

    Colorado GOP Calls For Apology After Democratic Office Vandalism | Fox News
    Libs do this kind of thing and blame the Republicans.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  5. #115
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post
    Anybody got a picture of the cat? Sounds to me like the poor thing was hit by a car and the Dem found something creative to do with it before burying it.



    Libs do this kind of thing and blame the Republicans.
    One could also argue that Republicans blame these kinds of things on Libs in an effort to deflect the attention away from themselves. The irony here is that most people are acknowledging that some nutcase did this and that it would be stupid to blame Republicans for such a heinous act. But don't let reason and logic stand in the way of your partisan hackery.

  6. #116
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    One could also argue that Republicans blame these kinds of things on Libs in an effort to deflect the attention away from themselves. The irony here is that most people are acknowledging that some nutcase did this and that it would be stupid to blame Republicans for such a heinous act. But don't let reason and logic stand in the way of your partisan hackery.
    I did notice you didn't call the OP partisan hackery. I was addressing which would make your stance quite hypocritical.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  7. #117
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    06-22-18 @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,150

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    I did notice you didn't call the OP partisan hackery. I was addressing which would make your stance quite hypocritical.
    Libs do this kind of thing and blame the Republicans.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  8. #118
    User The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-07-12 @ 01:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    The fact that I see people pointing fingers over this completely amazes me. So many people on this forum look at everything too blatantly black and white. There's no proof that the cat was murdered by someone. Nor is there proof that it was over politics.
    Even if WAS over politics, you can't blame the party. The Democratic Party, Republican Party, Green, libertarian, Socialist, you name it. It doesn't matter which parties are "good" and which are "evil." They all have nutjobs who would do this kind of crap. I can guarantee you that a vast majority of said nutjob's party would approve of their actions.
    When you talk about the Republican candidates, you have to say "Mitt or Newt," else you'll have to say "Neuter Mitt."

  9. #119
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,806
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    The fact that I see people pointing fingers over this completely amazes me. So many people on this forum look at everything too blatantly black and white. There's no proof that the cat was murdered by someone. Nor is there proof that it was over politics.
    Even if WAS over politics, you can't blame the party. The Democratic Party, Republican Party, Green, libertarian, Socialist, you name it. It doesn't matter which parties are "good" and which are "evil." They all have nutjobs who would do this kind of crap. I can guarantee you that a vast majority of said nutjob's party would approve of their actions.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? The cat didn't bash its own skull in, then paint the word "liberal" on its corpse.

    Somebody murdered a helpless animal and left it where the children who loved it would see. And all you can say is that whichever "nutjob" did this, the nutjob's political party would agree with their actions? So if a republican nutjob thought it a swell idea to slaughter a child's pet, the rest of the republican party would agree... and vice versa? Is that what you're trying to say here?

  10. #120
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist
    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    47,345

    Re: Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me? The cat didn't bash its own skull in, then paint the word "liberal" on its corpse.

    Somebody murdered a helpless animal and left it where the children who loved it would see. And all you can say is that whichever "nutjob" did this, the nutjob's political party would agree with their actions? So if a republican nutjob thought it a swell idea to slaughter a child's pet, the rest of the republican party would agree... and vice versa? Is that what you're trying to say here?
    I really think that was a mistake and he meant to say the vast majority of the person's party would NOT agree with the action.
    Last edited by X Factor; 01-26-12 at 05:54 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •