Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 334

Thread: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

  1. #101
    Advisor AClockworkGrape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas.
    Last Seen
    01-12-14 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    307

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Or might make people yearn for another Clinton presidency. Libs should LOVE the guy...
    Not saying that I wouldn't vote for him due to his past affairs , but it's hard to appreciate a candidate who comes across as a hypocrite. Well that, and I of course am "slightly liberal".

  2. #102
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    You know what? I could care less about the moral thing in reguards to personal stuff. Can the person save this country and get us out of the mess we are in? That is all that matters. If you wanna swing or have an open marriage or no marriage at all? I Don't Care! Morals are subjective and we need to stop hoping for some damn pure ass who has never did any wrong in their personal life. If you want pure? Maybe we should start begging Nuns to run. I mean come on folks.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  3. #103
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,729

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by AClockworkGrape View Post
    Not saying that I wouldn't vote for him due to his past affairs , but it's hard to appreciate a candidate who comes across as a hypocrite. Well that, and I of course am "slightly liberal".
    I would love to see where Gingrich has denied his affairs. Look...I have plenty of reasons to not vote for him and wouldnt fault anyone that didnt like him as a candidate. But when LIBERALS make a deal out of CHARACTER in a president? Thats ****ing COMICAL.

  4. #104
    Advisor AClockworkGrape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas.
    Last Seen
    01-12-14 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    307

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I would love to see where Gingrich has denied his affairs. Look...I have plenty of reasons to not vote for him and wouldnt fault anyone that didnt like him as a candidate. But when LIBERALS make a deal out of CHARACTER in a president? Thats ****ing COMICAL.
    Ahh, I should have made my statement more clear, I find it hard to respect a man who uses the "preserving the sanctity of marriage line" in respects to gay marriage, when he has an affair every 2 out of 3 (Plausibly 3 out of 3, we cannot be sure now can we?) marriages.

    If he didn't use the sanctity of marriage line to defend his position on gay marriage then I wouldn't believe him to be a sanctimonious hypocrite.

  5. #105
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,729

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by AClockworkGrape View Post
    Ahh, I should have made my statement more clear, I find it hard to respect a man who uses the "preserving the sanctity of marriage line" in respects to gay marriage, when he has an affair every 2 out of 3 (Plausibly 3 out of 3, we cannot be sure now can we?) marriages.

    If he didn't use the sanctity of marriage line to defend his position on gay marriage then I wouldn't believe him to be a sanctimonious hypocrite.
    And again...I have a hard time taking a liberal seriously when they say what you just said in light of the fact the immoral lying cheating adulterous CiC that Liberals elected...twice...SIGNED DADT AND DOMA. Its ALWAYS the same bull****. Oh yes...we HATE that republicans oppose gay marriage. Havent said **** ALL about democrats...but we sure do hate REPUBLICANS when they say the same thing.

  6. #106
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-12 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Who, in their life have not ever been a "sanctimonious hypocrite", as you say? You?

  7. #107
    Advisor AClockworkGrape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas.
    Last Seen
    01-12-14 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    307

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And again...I have a hard time taking a liberal seriously when they say what you just said in light of the fact the immoral lying cheating adulterous CiC that Liberals elected...twice...SIGNED DADT AND DOMA. Its ALWAYS the same bull****. Oh yes...we HATE that republicans oppose gay marriage. Havent said **** ALL about democrats...but we sure do hate REPUBLICANS when they say the same thing.
    Why do you assume all Liberals voted for Clinton? I certainly didn't. And I didn't bring up Democrats, because, as you can tell by the title of this thread, this topic relates to Gingrich, not the Obama/Clinton administration.

  8. #108
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,729

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by AClockworkGrape View Post
    Why do you assume all Liberals voted for Clinton? I certainly didn't. And I didn't bring up Democrats, because, as you can tell by the title of this thread, this topic relates to Gingrich, not the Obama/Clinton administration.
    You know...the funny thing is...every time this comes up, apparently NOBODY voted for Clinton...just like no one bought all those damn Spice Girls CDs...

    Clinto was a GOOD president. He had the moral character of a rodent but he was a GOOD president. Id take him back in a heartbeat. Why do we bring him up? Well...lets see...Liberals express upset over a republican that has affairs because his position on gay marriage (you brought it uo...not me). Every time a liberal brings up the issue they bring up republicans and IGNORE the democrats with the same positions. And someone mentioned hypocrites recently...

  9. #109
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And again...I have a hard time taking a liberal seriously when they say what you just said in light of the fact the immoral lying cheating adulterous CiC that Liberals elected...twice...SIGNED DADT AND DOMA. Its ALWAYS the same bull****. Oh yes...we HATE that republicans oppose gay marriage. Havent said **** ALL about democrats...but we sure do hate REPUBLICANS when they say the same thing.
    Do you really not understand the distinction? Clinton was a scumbag but he wasn't a hypocrite. Gingrich is a scumbag AND a hypocrite. And that makes all the difference.

  10. #110
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,729

    Re: Exclusive: Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Do you really not understand the distinction? Clinton was a scumbag but he wasn't a hypocrite. Gingrich is a scumbag AND a hypocrite. And that makes all the difference.
    Clinton was a scumbag, a liar, committed perjury, accused of sexual harassment, faced reports of sexual assault and even rape, and OHBYTHEWAY made more than a few speeches on the importance of the family. Oh yeah...and he signed those gay marriage thingies that the guy hates. Gringich had affairs and admitted to them. Your scumbag wins hands down in EVERY category...including the hypocrisy part.

    I dont care if you dont like the guy. I wont be voting for the guy. Hyocrite? Avoid mirrors at all costs...

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •