Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 155

Thread: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

  1. #81
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    His politics has nothing to do with it, not do mine.
    Of course politics has something to do with it! Haven't you been paying attention? If you're a Republican then there's absolutely nothing wrong with abusing alchohol and driving while intoxicated. All the better if you do it while trying to force poor people to piss in a cup to get their rent money. No hypocrisy there! Just like there's no hypocrisy in calling out the President for an affair while you're having your own illicit affair!
    Last edited by AdamT; 01-16-12 at 05:11 PM.

  2. #82
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Of course politics has something to do with it! Haven't you been paying attention? If you're a Republican then there's absolutely nothing wrong with abusing alchohol and driving while intoxicated. All the better if you do it while trying to force poor people to piss in a cup to get their rent money. No hypocrisy there! Just like there's no hypocrisy in calling out the President for an affair while you're having your own illicit affair!
    My problem with this has nothing to do with the welfare thing, just the fact that the asshole put peoples lives in danger, and has disgraced the state of Georgia.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #83
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Of course politics has something to do with it! Haven't you been paying attention? If you're a Republican then there's absolutely nothing wrong with abusing alchohol and driving while intoxicated. All the better if you do it while trying to force poor people to piss in a cup to get their rent money. No hypocrisy there! Just like there's no hypocrisy in calling out the President for an affair while you're having your own illicit affair!
    Show one time where anyone has even remotely implied that. Even once. Should be fun and shouldnt be a problem. You arent a mindless partisan hack, hypocrite AND a liar are you?

  4. #84
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    My problem with this has nothing to do with the welfare thing, just the fact that the asshole put peoples lives in danger, and has disgraced the state of Georgia.
    Im pretty sure every comment made about the guy has echoed similar comments about his drunk driving. Yet to see anyone excuse it.

  5. #85
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Show one time where anyone has even remotely implied that. Even once. Should be fun and shouldnt be a problem. You arent a mindless partisan hack, hypocrite AND a liar are you?
    I guess it would be fun if you were a masochist (in addition to being a partisan hack and a liar):

    ".02 above the legal limit is not a big deal."

    --VanceSmacked

  6. #86
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,804

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Maybe he was drinking to forget about his father being forced to resign last month as the director of the Ga. Dept of Transportation.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  7. #87
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I guess it would be fun if you were a masochist (in addition to being a partisan hack and a liar):

    ".02 above the legal limit is not a big deal."

    --VanceSmacked
    Your version of smack is as moronic as everything else. It is also dishonest. .02 ISNT a big deal...unless you are DRIVING. How many times have I said this in this thread? so you ARE that big a liar? ****ing amazing. ANd yet...not...

  8. #88
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your version of smack is as moronic as everything else. It is also dishonest. .02 ISNT a big deal...unless you are DRIVING. How many times have I said this in this thread? so you ARE that big a liar? ****ing amazing. ANd yet...not...
    The legal limit only applies to driving, you dimwit.

  9. #89
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    As I mentioned, it would not be newsworthy outside of his home state if he wasn't hypocritically pushing for drug testing of public assistance applicants while he, a state legislator, appears to have a substance abuse problem. Given that Democrats do not push for drug testing of public assistance applicants, this would not have been an issue if he was a Democrat.

    But I think you have to show how exactly a DUI is equal to doing drugs on welfare...Unless you do that then you are just talking out of your ass.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #90
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I guess it would be fun if you were a masochist (in addition to being a partisan hack and a liar):

    ".02 above the legal limit is not a big deal."

    --VanceSmacked
    You didnt post the whole thing...did you?
    It equals simple intoxication to anyone other than a partisan driven hack. .02 above the legal limit is not a big deal. Drving while intoxicated is. Id be willing to bet that within the last month a good number of people on this site alone have topped that BAC. But then...the great majority of people dont follow liberal websites looking for any and everything they can find and then post hack threads about them.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •