Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 155

Thread: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

  1. #71
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,630

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Drinking beyond the legal limit and driving a car does not equal abuse for you?
    Not by any definition, legal, medical, or otherwise. It equates to a very serious legal matter and one he should be held accountable for. Nothing less...but only more in the eyes of a partisan driven mindless hack.

  2. #72
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Not by any definition, legal, medical, or otherwise. It equates to a very serious legal matter and one he should be held accountable for. Nothing less...but only more in the eyes of a partisan driven mindless hack.
    It equals abuse by any common sense definition. I can see how you missed it.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Drinking beyond the legal limit and driving a car does not equal abuse for you?
    It doesn't matter what it means to you or me.

    No one is ever charged with 'substance abuse' when driving over the legal limit. Nunca!

  4. #74
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,630

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It equals abuse by any common sense definition. I can see how you missed it.
    It equals simple intoxication to anyone other than a partisan driven hack. .02 above the legal limit is not a big deal. Drving while intoxicated is. Id be willing to bet that within the last month a good number of people on this site alone have topped that BAC. But then...the great majority of people dont follow liberal websites looking for any and everything they can find and then post hack threads about them.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    It equals abuse by any common sense definition. I can see how you missed it.
    Drinking three beers is not substance abuse, yet that might still cost you your drivers license if you get behind the wheel of a car.

    Drinking and driving is another matter entirely. It would be fair to say he could have been abusing the privileges that allow him to drive a vehicle on public roads.

  6. #76
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,630

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Drinking three beers is not substance abuse, yet that might still cost you your drivers license if you get behind the wheel of a car.

    Drinking and driving is another matter entirely. It would be fair to say he could have been abusing the privileges that allow him to drive a vehicle on public roads.
    You have to add in the critical component...said drinker has to be a republican.
    If this guy had every campaigned agaisnt drunk driving and then been caught DUI...their point is totally relevant. As it is...point is totally partisan drivel.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You have to add in the critical component...said drinker has to be a republican.
    If this guy had every campaigned agaisnt drunk driving and then been caught DUI...their point is totally relevant. As it is...point is totally partisan drivel.
    Oh, of course it is and they know it but in fact I enjoy watching them wriggle and weasel.

  8. #78
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Great way to represent Ga asshole!
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Great way to represent Ga asshole!
    Very liberal, huh?

    Whoda thought?

  10. #80
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Very liberal, huh?

    Whoda thought?
    His politics has nothing to do with it, not do mine.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •