Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 155

Thread: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

  1. #131
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You blatantly lied. Your own words say more about you than anything I could ever say. You are a liar. Not worthy of discussion.
    ZZZZzzzz. I didn't lie. Again, take it to the basement if you want to turn this into a pissing match.

  2. #132
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    ZZZZzzzz. I didn't lie. Again, take it to the basement if you want to turn this into a pissing match.
    You absolutely did lie...twice. Not a pissing match at all...it's a basic statement o fact. You lied. You are a liar. I can deal with mindless partisan hacks. I can deal with assholes. I don't abide liars.

  3. #133
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You absolutely did lie...twice. Not a pissing match at all...it's a basic statement o fact. You lied. You are a liar. I can deal with mindless partisan hacks. I can deal with assholes. I don't abide liars.
    *SIGH*

    What I said was that you were making excuses for drunk driving, which was absolutely TRUE as I demonstrated by posting a direct quote of you saying that driving just a liiiitle over the legal limit was no big deal. So take your little liar-liar-pants-on-fire juvenile bull**** somewhere where people don't know you and might give some credence to what you say.

  4. #134
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692
    That's an outright and blatant lie. I did not at any time excuse or justify drunk driving and in every instance have stated he will and should face the legal implications (including in the post you cited). You are a liar.
    Last edited by VanceMack; 01-17-12 at 01:55 PM.

  5. #135
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    That's an outright and blatant lie. I did not at any time excuse or justify drunk driving and in every instance have stated he will and should face the legal implications. You are a liar.
    You said what you said, and I quoted it. Own it. Deal with it. Live with it. And stop ****ing crying.


  6. #136
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You said what you said, and I quoted it. Own it. Deal with it. Live with it. And stop ****ing crying.

    No one is crying. Im pointing out the fact that you are a liar. You posted a portion of a post. You didn't post the very next sentence. The first sentence stated having a BAC .02 over the legal limit is not a big deal. The very next sentence stated DRIVING with a BAC .02 over IS. People are .02 over the legal limit all the time. That's not considered 'abuse' now is it?
    You know it. You are a liar. Pretty pathetic.

  7. #137
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No one is crying. Im pointing out the fact that you are a liar. You posted a portion of a post. You didn't post the very next sentence. The first sentence stated having a BAC .02 over the legal limit is not a big deal. The very next sentence stated DRIVING with a BAC .02 over IS. People are .02 over the legal limit all the time. That's not considered 'abuse' now is it?
    You know it. You are a liar. Pretty pathetic.
    As I explained, there is no legal limit BUT FOR DUI laws. Stop whining -- it's pathetic.

  8. #138
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    He has a problem because his bad decision. To blame it on alcohol would simply be an excuse. He didnt abuse a substance (its really comical to see the number of people suddenly equating normal consumption of alcohol to be 'abuse')...he drank...just like many people do, in a normal and safe manner. Alcohol consumption wasnt his promlem. Substance abuse wasnt his problem. Making the conscious decision to drink even a drop knowing he would be driving was and is his problem, and one that he has to face legally.
    The court system and most certainly his insurance company will treat Smith's DUI as an alcohol abuse issue. And it will go on his driving record as such and his car insurance premiums will certainly reflect it. These things and other things will take place as a result of alcohol abuse and will be noted as such. "Poor judgement" is assumed to occur anytime someone has had too much to drink and thus poor judgement is not the cause of alcohol abuse, but rather the result of it.

    Most all of us have done there and been that.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  9. #139
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, first off, the difference between a DUI, and a DWI is pretty significant. Second, it is just a little more than disingenuous to link a DUI citation, as the same as advocating drug testing for welfare recipients.

    Can you tell us exactly what his DUI level was? Can you point to a history of drinking that leads you to claim that this man has a 'problem' with alcohol? Like say Teddy Kennedy? Or is this you just making a mountain out of a mole hill because of your own drinking problems?

    j-mac
    Not making a mountain out of a molehill at all. I am not a hypocrite. I accept responsibility for my own actions, and I do not demand things of others while practicing just the opposite. The defense of this asshole astounds me, but I am not surprised at all. In this case, it's not substance abuse because it is only alcohol (which happens to be a drug), and in the case of Larry Craig, you can have a dick in your mouth and not be gay. LOL. Oh, and Teddy Kennedy? He should have gone to prison.
    Last edited by danarhea; 01-17-12 at 03:29 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #140
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: State Rep. Kip Smith charged with DUI in Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    As I explained, there is no legal limit BUT FOR DUI laws. Stop whining -- it's pathetic.
    I get it...you are a liar...no big deal. Its always good to know who and what you are dealing with. You are a liar. Period.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •