Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 112

Thread: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,399

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I've been to 3 different ones, have you?
    You're a Muslim? If not, then I think you're telling a story, because Muslims don't allow, "infidels", in a mosque.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're a Muslim? If not, then I think you're telling a story, because Muslims don't allow, "infidels", in a mosque.
    Yes, they do. You will have to ask ahead of time for an invite. You have no idea what you are talking about. Muslims are generally quite open to inviting others to see. Let me guess, you haven't tried have you?

  3. #23
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,884

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, they do. You will have to ask ahead of time for an invite. You have no idea what you are talking about. Muslims are generally quite open to inviting others to see. Let me guess, you haven't tried have you?
    So no random drug tests then, huh?

  4. #24
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, they do. You will have to ask ahead of time for an invite. You have no idea what you are talking about. Muslims are generally quite open to inviting others to see. Let me guess, you haven't tried have you?
    No he problem hasnt. But remember... He has read about it...


  5. #25
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Link



    Looks like the Chinese aren't afraid of a little jihad. No freedom of religion there.
    The Muslims were right to fight against the government in this case.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
    So no random drug tests then, huh?
    Have no idea what you are even trying to say.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, they do. You will have to ask ahead of time for an invite. You have no idea what you are talking about. Muslims are generally quite open to inviting others to see. Let me guess, you haven't tried have you?
    This has been my experience with Muslims as well. I've known a handful, so it's not a complete data set. But they're usually more than happy to discuss things, they didn't go nuts when they learned I was an atheist, they even invited me to their place of worship. But I had no interest in it. In countries with freedom of religion, Muslims co-exist very peacefully with others. It's the theocracies which really cause the problems.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #28
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    The muslims here and in Malaysia speak a common language called Malay. Indonesia is the largest muslim population and the Indonesian language is somewhat similar to Malay. I speak both languages fluently and mingle with them practically everyday.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    The muslims here and in Malaysia speak a common language called Malay. Indonesia is the largest muslim population and the Indonesian language is somewhat similar to Malay. I speak both languages fluently and mingle with them practically everyday.
    I've only met 1 Muslim that lived in Korea when I was there and all the other Muslims I know are from the U.S. What is your experience with the Malaysian Muslims?

  10. #30
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: Muslims clash with China police who destroyed mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I've only met 1 Muslim that lived in Korea when I was there and all the other Muslims I know are from the U.S. What is your experience with the Malaysian Muslims?
    I travel to Malaysia often. They are our neighbour. They are a muslim country and quite moderate but 2 of the states practice Shariah Law and they are a progressive nation.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •