Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106

Thread: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

  1. #11
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Regardless of what their holy book says, and its arguable as to what their book says just likes its arguable as to exactly what the Bible says. But the biggest problem I see with many of Islam's biggest critics is that they have no solution. Personally I am entirely solution oriented, I need a course of action to achieve a better situation. So if you believe that Islam is on an eternal march to the deaths of others, what do you propose we do about it?
    You want a solution. Stop all immighration of muslim to our country. Send those that live here now to the countries where they or their families came from. Islam is not compatable with free societies. Until Islam is reformed and they can prove that they are willing to coexist in peace with non believers we need to restrict their entrance into our country.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    BS!

    No other religion calls for the death of those that don't agree with them other as a basica tenant of that religion. Only the muslims.
    I lived in a muslim country and went to a highschool full of them. I don't recall anyone trying to kill me.


    ...basic tenant

  3. #13
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    You want a solution. Stop all immighration of muslim to our country. Send those that live here now to the countries where they or their families came from. Islam is not compatable with free societies. Until Islam is reformed and they can prove that they are willing to coexist in peace with non believers we need to restrict their entrance into our country.
    Aside from the questionable assertion, neither is denying a whole population the ability to immigrate simply because of their religious faith, or deporting the ones who are already here because of theirs.
    Last edited by StillBallin75; 12-26-11 at 01:01 AM.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    You want a solution. Stop all immighration of muslim to our country. Send those that live here now to the countries where they or their families came from. Islam is not compatable with free societies. Until Islam is reformed and they can prove that they are willing to coexist in peace with non believers we need to restrict their entrance into our country.
    You might run into problems with the majority of society, the world, the Constitution, and a little section called the First Amendment. Not to mention your and my Islamic brothers who serve with us in the military, they may not be too pleased about their honorable service being denied because of the work of radicals.

    No thats not a solution, that's stupid rhetoric and impractical in all aspects of looking at it, you might as well be saying you're going to sprinkle some fairy dust into the wind.

  5. #15
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Aside from the questionable assertion, neither is denying a whole population the ability to immigrate simply because of their religious faith, or deporting the ones who are already here because of theirs.
    Its useless to debate this again. You know where I stand. And I know where you stand. no mater what you say it will not change the fact that Islam is incompatable with a free soceity. The very word islam means submission to allah. Muslims are prisoners of their religion with no way out. The punishment for apostasy is death. And non believers must convert, be subjugated and pay jizya, or be killed. No room for freedom and democracy in muslim soceity. Through immigration the muslim population increases. When it reaches a certain percentage of the overall population you will start to see changes. Changes like we are seeing in parts of the UK, as well as other parts of Europe. Even in places like Dearborn Michigan. Its just a matter of time.
    Last edited by SgtRock; 12-26-11 at 01:20 AM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Its useless to debate this again. You know where I stand. And I know where you stand. no mater what you say it will not change the fact that Islam is incompatable with a free soceity. The very word islam means submission to allah. Muslims are prisoners of their religion with no way out. The punishment for apostasy is death. And non believers must convert, be subjugated and pay jizya, or be killed. No room for freedom and democracy in muslim soceity. Through immigration the muslim population increases. When it reaches a certain percentage of the overall population you will start to see changes. Changes like we are seeing in parts of the UK, as well as other parts of Europe. Even in places like Dearborn Michigan. Its just a matter of time.


    Come on now, you must have a better solution than the impossible. If the United States is headed on this course, what can we do right now to avoid it, and if we can't avoid it because there are too many liberals in the way what can we do now to make the affect of it less, to be prepared for. You've focused all your time on preaching the end of the world, but you've done nothing it seems to prepare for it, makes me wonder if you really believe what you say.

    Also I've been to Muslim parts of the world myself, they all are not thugs and killers. I visited Xianjiang in west China which is a predominately Muslim area, and the people were quite friendly and open about talking to Westerns. No one threatened to cut off my head with a sword.

  7. #17
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    BS!

    No other religion calls for the death of those that don't agree with them other as a basica tenant of that religion. Only the muslims.
    LOL the arrogance... these are from the Bible.

    Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
    You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
    Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
    If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
    A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
    And that is just some of them...

    There is even one about killing a whole town if one worships another god... or killing women who are not virgins on their wedding night.. But the best one is

    1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
    PeteEU

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    LOL the arrogance... these are from the Bible.

    And that is just some of them...

    There is even one about killing a whole town if one worships another god... or killing women who are not virgins on their wedding night.. But the best one is
    How about just posting up all the mosques that were blown up my the Christian "sects" this month. Might help you understand the point of difference.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    How about just posting up all the mosques that were blown up my the Christian "sects" this month. Might help you understand the point of difference.
    True, Christians as a whole are less violate than Muslims, but clearly since violence against your fellow man and non-believers are part of both holy books that must not be the issue. There must be other factors in play for why Islam sees these kinds of radicals in a greater degree than Christianity, I believe the reason why has more to do with other aspects of culture, society, and government than their actual religion.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    You might run into problems with the majority of society, the world, the Constitution, and a little section called the First Amendment. Not to mention your and my Islamic brothers who serve with us in the military, they may not be too pleased about their honorable service being denied because of the work of radicals.

    No thats not a solution, that's stupid rhetoric and impractical in all aspects of looking at it, you might as well be saying you're going to sprinkle some fairy dust into the wind.
    It's not "stupid rhetoric"to want to restrict people with particular beliefs from entering or residing in any country. That's just what Muslims do in their countries in fact.

    Most democracies don't want racists, homophobics, xenophobes, honor killers, etc. and far too many Muslims share this commonality. It is impossible to separate to separate "good" Muslims" from "bad" Muslims so until their is a reformation within their religion, and that could be demonstrated by offering the same rights in Muslim dominated countries as they expect to receive in the democracies, there should definitely be restrictions on them entering any democracy.

    It is no one's right to enter any other country carte blanche and any group that has obviously dangerous members should be investigated more thoroughly/.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •