Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 106

Thread: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

  1. #91
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Do you have evidence that Christians today are using Deuteronomy 17 to justify murdering heathens? I have evidence that muslims are using passages of the Qur'an to justify murdering infidels.
    I have evidence that a very small minority of Christians are using bible passages to bomb abortion clinics, oppress peoples right to marry/adopt.
    Just like a very small minority of followers of the Muslim religion use the Koran to do their acts.


  2. #92
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    So you admit that something is wrong with particular Muslims, not Islam as a religion (at least in comparison to Christianity).
    I admit that there is something inherently evil about a religion whos prophet sets the example for all muslims. A prophet who was a lier, thief, murder, rapist, and a pedophile.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  3. #93
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I admit that there is something inherently evil about a religion whos prophet sets the example for all muslims. A prophet who was a lier, thief, murder, rapist, and a pedophile.
    Ohhh you knew Mohammad so well didnt you?

    Fighting over religion soooo 1300's


  4. #94
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I have evidence that a very small minority of Christians are using bible passages to bomb abortion clinics, oppress peoples right to marry/adopt.
    Just like a very small minority of followers of the Muslim religion use the Koran to do their acts.
    Waiting for your evidence that one or two abortion clinic bombers used Deuteronomy 17 to blow up abortion clinics. btw how many thousands of innocent people have been killed in abortion clinic bombins as compared to islamist bombings. can we get a little perspective please. There is no comparison even if you include McVeigh (which is the goto case for you who defend islamic terrorism). Get real your argument is weak.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  5. #95
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I'm a Christian... Does it bring shock to you that our holy book is also very very violent and calls us to kill all the heathens?
    Wow, I read a very different version of the New Testament than you did.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Wow, I read a very different version of the New Testament than you did.
    The new testament is the one you hide behind when you pretend the old testament isnt in front of it. :P

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I admit that there is something inherently evil about a religion whos prophet sets the example for all muslims. A prophet who was a lier, thief, murder, rapist, and a pedophile.
    You'll make through the gates of heaven. Through the doggy door. I think it's crazy, not too many Muslims bashing Christ.

  8. #98
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    The new testament is the one you hide behind when you pretend the old testament isnt in front of it. :P
    If we're speaking of Christianity, the book which speaks of Christ is kinda an important one.

  9. #99
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Waiting for your evidence that one or two abortion clinic bombers used Deuteronomy 17 to blow up abortion clinics.
    Well i never claimed that they did.
    It was in reply to a777pilot's post that our holy book does not have violence. Soo you might just bee waiting for a while....

    btw how many thousands of innocent people have been killed in abortion clinic bombins as compared to islamist bombings.
    More by Islamists...

    can we get a little perspective please. There is no comparison even if you include McVeigh (which is the goto case for you who defend islamic terrorism). Get real your argument is weak.
    Ok. Can we just agree that arguing about religion is dumb especially when you paint all or even the majority of Muslims as violent as the ol GW would say "evil dooers"?


  10. #100
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Muslim sect claims Nigeria church attacks; 25 dead

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Well i never claimed that they did.
    It was in reply to a777pilot's post that our holy book does not have violence. Soo you might just bee waiting for a while....


    More by Islamists...


    Ok. Can we just agree that arguing about religion is dumb especially when you paint all or even the majority of Muslims as violent as the ol GW would say "evil dooers"?
    Islam is evil. Enough said.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •