Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 263

Thread: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

  1. #221
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Why is Katey Perry getting a divorce news?
    This is a good point too. Why is this news?

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    heh, heh...You are a real pip I tell ya. People such as myself? So you want conservatives to "die" so that you can....Work...with people that agree with you....HAHAHAHA! Yeah, no projection at all....


    j-mac
    Nope I said people like you (as in people like you who think the other side is the enemy and wants to destroy America, that goes for the lefties as well that think this way). Leaving the world to other conservatives and liberals that actually want to work together.

    Nice projection indeed of yourself there.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    This is a good point too. Why is this news?
    Because it is interesting to other people. Just because you or I don't think it is news, doesn't mean it isn't.

  4. #224
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Because it is interesting to other people. Just because you or I don't think it is news, doesn't mean it isn't.
    I know. Still stupid. Most people can tell me more about Katie Perry's personal life than they can about current events that are shaping our country and our future.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    01-09-12 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nope I said people like you (as in people like you who think the other side is the enemy and wants to destroy America, that goes for the lefties as well that think this way). Leaving the world to other conservatives and liberals that actually want to work together.

    Nice projection indeed of yourself there.
    ..."want to work together"...interesting choice of words

    If anyone is diametrically opposed to the views of another, how do they work together? They don't. One wins and one loses. It's why someone invented swords long ago. In America we tolerate each other...but we don't always attend each others barbques!

  6. #226
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I assume that you also believe that the other famous soldier kiss what simply about the sensationalization of a heterosexual kiss by a guy that happened to be in uniform....right? Let's be honest.
    Yeah, that allowance of heterosexual relationships in the military was a big issue in 1945. It had nothing to do with the end of the war.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  7. #227
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,315

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nope I said people like you (as in people like you who think the other side is the enemy and wants to destroy America, that goes for the lefties as well that think this way). Leaving the world to other conservatives and liberals that actually want to work together.

    Nice projection indeed of yourself there.

    Let me address this laughable BS in terms that maybe you can understand...The "Alan Greyson" argument of The Next Era...

    TheNextEra's of the world have but one things to say to people that disagree with them...."DIE".... and not only that, but "DIE QUICKLY!"...heh, heh....

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Let me address this laughable BS in terms that maybe you can understand...The "Alan Greyson" argument of The Next Era...

    TheNextEra's of the world have but one things to say to people that disagree with them...."DIE".... and not only that, but "DIE QUICKLY!"...heh, heh....

    j-mac
    Those that don't want to work together, yes I wish they would die out or change to at least want to work with the other side (that isn't likely to happen). You yourself have said you wouldn't work with the other side at all. I am willing to work with those that want to work together. You and others like you (that think the other side is the enemy) yes, I do wish would die out or change to work with the other side.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 01-03-12 at 01:57 PM.

  9. #229
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Those that don't want to work together, yes I wish they would die out or change to at least want to work with the other side (that isn't likely to happen). You yourself have said you wouldn't work with the other side at all. I am willing to work with those that want to work together. You and others like you (that think the other side is the enemy) yes, I do wish would die out or change to work with the other side.
    Would you say the same of your own side?

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Would you say the same of your own side?
    Yes, I said it in the previous post #222 of mine. America is not conservative nor is it liberal. We are a great country because we have a balance of the two. Offset the balance and we get problems. Make is so polarized that neither side is willing to work with the other and we get the congress we have now which is utterly more useless and just hurts the country.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 01-03-12 at 02:21 PM.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •