Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

  1. #31
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,605

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And many on the right say stupid things like "Obama is going to take away our guns". Ignorance knows no bounds with CONS.
    you didn't answer my question

    Clinton and Gore did not have pernicious anti gun records prior to 1992. once they were elected they imposed gun bans and other restrictions

    Biden is the most anti gun politician to ever be elected VP and Obama had one of the worst senate records in history on guns for the amount of time he served (about 4 months before he started running for president)

    based on that its moronic to claim that not trusting Obama is silly

  2. #32
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Oh it's no joke. Obama IS coming for your guns. Stock up!
    1...2 Obama's coming for you
    3...4 Better lock your door
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #33
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Silly is probably too kind a word. Idiotic would be more appropriate.

  4. #34
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,605

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Oh it's no joke. Obama IS coming for your guns. Stock up!
    I was in England when they passed a gun ban. For years, the anti gun clowns said the same thing when shooters objected to the registration schemes and other plots against legal gun ownership

    same in california, NJ and other states where there have been bans and gun confiscation. The useful idiots whine that its paranoid to think guns will be taken while their puppetmasters are plotting that all along

  5. #35
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    We should add that Obama is also coming for your cars and small electronics. Stock up!

    This could be a solution to the consumer demand problem.

  6. #36
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by adamt View Post
    we should add that obama is also coming for your cars and small electronics. Stock up!

    This could be a solution to the consumer demand problem.
    lol . . . .
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  7. #37
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yep after Clinton took office all the guns were removed and everyone's guns were taken away. Oh wait, that didn't happen. What a bunch of crybaby CONS. Do the CONS need their diapers changed too, because they are full of sh*t.
    They have been working on it for years in a subtle manner, a little here and a little there until there will be a complete ban and no one will notice it. Remember how freedom of speech and freedom of religion have subtly become less and less?

  8. #38
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I was in England when they passed a gun ban. For years, the anti gun clowns said the same thing when shooters objected to the registration schemes and other plots against legal gun ownership

    same in california, NJ and other states where there have been bans and gun confiscation. The useful idiots whine that its paranoid to think guns will be taken while their puppetmasters are plotting that all along
    ... and then they came for me!

  9. #39
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    We should add that Obama is also coming for your cars and small electronics. Stock up!

    This could be a solution to the consumer demand problem.
    He is a bizarro-Santa where instead of bringing gifts, he comes with a giant tax bill and a steals your guns.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  10. #40
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,605

    Re: Gun Sales Increase For Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    They have been working on it for years in a subtle manner, a little here and a little there until there will be a complete ban and no one will notice it. Remember how freedom of speech and freedom of religion have subtly become less and less?
    well if they start breaking down doors, the first people who ought to be the targets of retaliation are all the useful fools who spent years claiming that no one is trying to take guns away

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •