Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 142

Thread: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    ..Emphasis mine. Would you like me to keep looking, because I found your answer on page 2. There could be more as there are about 5 more pages.

    *Edit:

    It's a big internet out there, Rev, maybe choose a slightly less hacky source to get your info?
    ah, so the article DOES mentions the TP?

    good to know. I'll use this info to counter all the silly & ignorant attacks against Time magazine.

    and yes, Frontpage Mag is a HORRIBLE source for any information. might as well get info from American Free Press.

  2. #82
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,717

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Page 2:


    Emphasis mine. Would you like me to keep looking, because I found your answer on page 2. There could be more as there are about 5 more pages.

    *Edit:

    It's a big internet out there, Rev, maybe choose a slightly less hacky source to get your info?

    Less hacky sources are boring!


    Good find though.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #83
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    It's a good thing, because if TM decided not to mention the TP, they would lose almost all credibility. Like it or not, the TP was there and threw a lot of weight around with those protests.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    It's a good thing, because if TM decided not to mention the TP, they would lose almost all credibility. Like it or not, the TP was there and threw a lot of weight around with those protests.
    it was stupid for folks to say that the article didn't include TP, simply due to the picture on the cover.

    folks should have the integrity & honesty to actually read articles before they soo vehemently condemn them.

  5. #85
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,717

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    it was stupid for folks to say that the article didn't include TP, simply due to the picture on the cover.

    folks should have the integrity & honesty to actually read articles before they soo vehemently condemn them.



    It's been excluded from the cover in favor of #ows..... You should think before you chortle some nonsense on "dishonesty"
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    note on the cover "from the arab spring to the OWS", I guess the tea party wasn't protests.
    see, this is some of the dishonesty I was referring to.

    the front cover doesn't say "from the Arab Spring to OWS".

  7. #87
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,717

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    see, this is some of the dishonesty I was referring to.

    the front cover doesn't say "from the Arab Spring to OWS".

    It surely does, oh wait, you are substituting semantics for intellectual discourse... My bad.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    It surely does, oh wait, you are substituting semantics for intellectual discourse... My bad.
    semantics? this isn't an issue of semantics.

    its an issue of purposefully falsely-quoting the cover of the magazine.

    the title does not say "from Arab Spring to OWS", and yet you stated it did. you omitted much of the actual text.

    why? because the actual text doesn't support your biased claim.
    Last edited by Thunder; 12-15-11 at 01:00 PM.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    armed Muslim Brotherhood protester in Egypt?

    attention-whoring lazy rich kid in Seattle?

    wow, you're dishonest discriptions of the OWSers and the protesters in Tahrir Square are amazing.
    No, I pretty much nailed it.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    No, I pretty much nailed it.
    no, you pretty much got it 100% wrong. but we all know why.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •