Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 142

Thread: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

  1. #101
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,631

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Ok...... Whats your point here??
    The two of you are over-thinking my comment. Perhaps you guys were still in defensive mode.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 12-15-11 at 08:49 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #102
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    The two of you are over-thinking my comment. Perhaps you guys were still in defensive mode.
    No your comment is idiotic


  3. #103
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    No your comment is idiotic
    The difference is Fiddy may have a few posts that are idiotic, versus all of your posts which are idiotic.

    Another problem, you can't seem to recognize idiotic posts probably because you post them every day... therefore your credibility on idiotic posts is crawling in negative numbers. Just sayin'...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #104
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,631

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    No your comment is idiotic
    Not really. I was just making conversation. It's not going so well over there in China, despite some effort. If you find that idiotic, meh.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 12-15-11 at 09:32 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  5. #105
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    The difference is Fiddy may have a few posts that are idiotic, versus all of your posts which are idiotic.

    Another problem, you can't seem to recognize idiotic posts probably because you post them every day... therefore your credibility on idiotic posts is crawling in negative numbers. Just sayin'...
    You hurt my fewwwings...



    I guess im just a big idiot... Awwhhhh man..



  6. #106
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Not really. I was just making conversation. It's not going so well over there in China, despite some effort. If you find that idiotic, meh.
    I apologize i guess i took your comment the wrong way.


  7. #107
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You hurt my fewwwings...



    I guess im just a big idiot... Awwhhhh man..

    See, you're not the tough guy you're portraying yourself as... don't be too hard on yourself. Anyone can make a mistake... over... and over.... and over.....
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #108
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    See, you're not the tough guy you're portraying yourself as... don't be too hard on yourself. Anyone can make a mistake... over... and over.... and over.....
    Hahaha i portray myself as a tough guy? Yep! Sure do!


  9. #109
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,738
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    Moderator's Warning:
    Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTERStick the topic. Future posts attacking each other will result in an infraction and a thread ban.
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  10. #110
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: Time Magazine's Person Of The Year Is THE PROTESTER

    This is the same publication that elected Hitler and Stalin man of the year. A lot to be proud of there. Can't wait to make that list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •