Page 134 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1443

Thread: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

  1. #1331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What legislative victories have made things better for the American taxpayer and the U.S. Economy?
    keep moving those goalposts.


  2. #1332
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    keep moving those goalposts.

    You claimed he had legislative victories but now cannot name them. That is the right answer. Thanks

  3. #1333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claimed he had legislative victories but now cannot name them. That is the right answer. Thanks
    oh really? I have not named Obama's legislative victories?


  4. #1334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post

    Do you feel it's "the right" who is attacking Romney because of his religion?

    I know there are a few goofy leftists on this board who think a person's religion important but no one on the right as far as I can tell.
    I believe people from the left, middle, and right will hold that against him ...

    Would not vote for a Mormon for president:

    Republican: 18%
    Independent: 19%
    Democrat: 27%

    In U.S., 22% Are Hesitant to Support a Mormon in 2012

    That begs the question, can Romney beat Obama giving up that many votes due to his religion?

  5. #1335
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Do you really think it matters who I voted for in 2004 when the option was John Kerry?
    Of course it matters when you're complaining daily about Liberals voting for Obama with his record, yet you voted for Bush with an abysmal record. It's called hypocrisy and you reek from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    LOL, you really are quite funny. I would take the Bush record in a heart beat over the Obama record this stage in his Administration. Bush had an economic policy in place, Obama has none. Doesn't really matter to you, does it? Bush tax cuts were fully implemented in July 2003. What is the Obama economic plan?
    Bush's economic policy at this point drove unemployment up 1.6 points compared to Obama's 0.8 points.

    And how come you won't answer my question ... ?

    Are you going to vote for a man who cheated on 2 of his 3 wives for president next year if Newt wins the GOP nomination? Are those your standards?

  6. #1336
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    oh really? I have not named Obama's legislative victories?

    A victory would be described as something that benefited the economy so no you haven't named any

  7. #1337
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Of course it matters when you're complaining daily about Liberals voting for Obama with his record, yet you voted for Bush with an abysmal record. It's called hypocrisy and you reek from it.


    Bush's economic policy at this point drove unemployment up 1.6 points compared to Obama's 0.8 points.

    And how come you won't answer my question ... ?

    Are you going to vote for a man who cheated on 2 of his 3 wives for president next year if Newt wins the GOP nomination? Are those your standards?
    Percentage change at this level means nothing. The total unemployed are real people and that is over 14 million with millions more under employed. Those are the numbers that matter, not the percentage no matter how you spin it

  8. #1338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    A victory would be described as something that benefited the economy so no you haven't named any
    His stimulus ... according to you, that saved/created 3 million jobs.


    "Don't you just love the Obama results? 15 million unemployed, 3.5 trillion added to the debt, 821 billion stimulus program that created or "saved" jobs that cost the taxpayer $228,000 each. Those are the results "your" President generated and why he got shellacked in 2010." ~ Conservative

  9. #1339
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    His stimulus ... according to you, that saved/created 3 million jobs.


    "Don't you just love the Obama results? 15 million unemployed, 3.5 trillion added to the debt, 821 billion stimulus program that created or "saved" jobs that cost the taxpayer $228,000 each. Those are the results "your" President generated and why he got shellacked in 2010." ~ Conservative
    According to BLS we have a net job loss and fewer people in the labor force than when Obama took office.

  10. #1340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Percentage change at this level means nothing. The total unemployed are real people and that is over 14 million with millions more under employed. Those are the numbers that matter, not the percentage no matter how you spin it
    When Bush started, there were 6 million total unemployed ... by the time you voted to give him 4 more years, there were 9 million unemployed -- an increase of 3 million unemployed.

    When Bush left office, there were 13 million unemployed -- an increase of 7 million.

    Under Obama, there are now 14 million -- an increase of 1 million.

    Bush adds 3 million total unemployed...


    Conservative: "Four more years!! Four more years!!"

    Obama adds 1 million total unemployed...

    Conservative: "Put Bush back!! Put Bush back!!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •