Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1443

Thread: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

  1. #1231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And yet we have fewer employed today than when he took office, a declining labor force, and rising misery index
    since when do American Conservatives care about unemployment and the misery index?

  2. #1232
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,316

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    well, you see, according to Conservatives, Obama has no right to take credit for anything good that has happened over the last three years.

    not the killing of Bin Laden.

    not the new Start nuke treaty.

    not bailing out GM.

    not the financial reform plan.

    none of it. Obama gets credit for none of it.

    how many people lost their jobs because of the bailout of GM and how much did that cost the taxpayers?

  3. #1233
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,316

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    since when do American Conservatives care about unemployment and the misery index?
    Doesn't look so good to me nor the 11% that supported him in 2008 that don't support him now

    Labor Force 2011 153186 153246 153406 153421 153693 153421 153228 153594 154017 154198 153883

    UE 2011 w/o DW-U-3 9.05% 8.92% 8.83% 8.96% 9.05% 9.18% 9.09% 9.09% 9.08% 9.01% 8.64%

    UE 2011 with DW 9.70% 9.59% 9.43% 9.60% 9.59% 9.82% 9.82% 9.73% 9.76% 9.64% 9.36%

    2011 U-6 rate % 16.1 15.9 15.7 15.9 15.8 16.2 16.1 16.2 16.5 16.2 15.6

  4. #1234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    how many people lost their jobs because of the bailout of GM and how much did that cost the taxpayers?
    lost their jobs, BECAUSE of the bailout?

    I'd say none.

  5. #1235
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,316

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    lost their jobs, BECAUSE of the bailout?

    I'd say none.
    of course that is what you would say because you haven't been told the entire story but GM dealerships closed, parts stores closed and bond holders got killed by the bailout. Just goes to show that you only pay attention to what you want to hear

    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ost-taxpayers/

    GM Dealerships Closing

  6. #1236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    of course that is what you would say because you haven't been told the entire story but GM dealerships closed, parts stores closed and bond holders got killed by the bailout. Just goes to show that you only pay attention to what you want to hear...
    see, now you're just projecting. You claim that Obama has shown no leadership, but you ignore the facts that counter this, 100%.

  7. #1237
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,316

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    see, now you're just projecting. You claim that Obama has shown no leadership, but you ignore the facts that counter this, 100%.
    Leaders take responsibility and never blame someone else. you don't seem to understand leadership or personal responsibility.

  8. #1238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Leaders take responsibility and never blame someone else. you don't seem to understand leadership or personal responsibility.
    Obama made the hard choice to send in Seal Team 6, to kill OBL..knowing the incredible risks to the team, our relations with Pakistan, and even to his own legacy.

    that took courage. that shows leadership. and you choose to deny this due to your incredible bias and hatred for Obama.

  9. #1239
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    12-17-17 @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    He has been in the office for 3 years now and has shown zero leadership skills. leaders don't blame others which is all he does. Being in office hasn't created any skills at all. he sill blames everyone else and takes credit for what he hasn't done. His numbers speak for themselves.
    'He has been in the office for 3 years now'.... is the only part of your post that states any fact...the rest, is your opinion.

  10. #1240
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,316

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    'He has been in the office for 3 years now'.... is the only part of your post that states any fact...the rest, is your opinion.
    The numbers speak for themselves

    Debt

    11/30/2011 15,110,498,560,876.70
    9/30/2010 13,561,623,030,891.70
    9/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.70
    1/21/2009 10,625,053,544,309.70
    9/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.40

    Unemployment and labor force

    2009 154185 154424 154100 154453 154805 154754 154457 154362 153940 154022 153795
    Labor Force 2011 153186 153246 153406 153421 153693 153421 153228 153594 154017 154198 153883

    UE 2011 w/o DW-U-3 9.05% 8.92% 8.83% 8.96% 9.05% 9.18% 9.09% 9.09% 9.08% 9.01% 8.64%

    UE 2011 with DW 9.70% 9.59% 9.43% 9.60% 9.59% 9.82% 9.82% 9.73% 9.76% 9.64% 9.36%

    2011 U-6 rate % 16.1 15.9 15.7 15.9 15.8 16.2 16.1 16.2 16.5 16.2 15.6

    Misery Index by month

    The United States Misery Index By Year

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •