Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1443

Thread: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

  1. #1181
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    WTF??? You're still pedaling that lie EVEV AFTER BEING SHOWN the BLS numbers which proved Bush never had 52 consecutive months of job growth??

    I guess the only results you care about are the ones you make up.
    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS12000000
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Employment Level
    Labor force status: Employed
    Type of data: Number in thousands
    Age: 16 years and over
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 137778 137612 137783 137299 137092 136873 137071 136241 136846 136392 136238 136047
    2002 135701 136438 136177 136126 136539 136415 136413 136705 137302 137008 136521 136426
    2003 137417 137482 137434 137633 137544 137790 137474 137549 137609 137984 138424 138411
    2004 138472 138542 138453 138680 138852 139174 139556 139573 139487 139732 140231 140125
    2005 140245 140385 140654 141254 141609 141714 142026 142434 142401 142548 142499 142752
    2006 143150 143457 143741 143761 144089 144353 144202 144625 144815 145314 145534 145970
    2007 146033 146066 146334 145610 145901 146058 145886 145670 146231 145937 146584 146272
    2008 146407 146183 146143 146173 145925 145725 145479 145167 145056 144778 144068 143324
    2009 142201 141687 140822 140720 140292 139978 139794 139409 138791 138393 138590 137960
    2010 138511 138698 138952 139382 139353 139092 138991 139267 139378 139084 138909 139206
    2011 139323 139573 139864 139674 139779 139334 139296 139627 140025 140302 140580

  2. #1182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS12000000
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Employment Level
    Labor force status: Employed
    Type of data: Number in thousands
    Age: 16 years and over
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 137778 137612 137783 137299 137092 136873 137071 136241 136846 136392 136238 136047
    2002 135701 136438 136177 136126 136539 136415 136413 136705 137302 137008 136521 136426
    2003 137417 137482 137434 137633 137544 137790 137474 137549 137609 137984 138424 138411
    2004 138472 138542 138453 138680 138852 139174 139556 139573 139487 139732 140231 140125
    2005 140245 140385 140654 141254 141609 141714 142026 142434 142401 142548 142499 142752
    2006 143150 143457 143741 143761 144089 144353 144202 144625 144815 145314 145534 145970
    2007 146033 146066 146334 145610 145901 146058 145886 145670 146231 145937 146584 146272
    2008 146407 146183 146143 146173 145925 145725 145479 145167 145056 144778 144068 143324
    2009 142201 141687 140822 140720 140292 139978 139794 139409 138791 138393 138590 137960
    2010 138511 138698 138952 139382 139353 139092 138991 139267 139378 139084 138909 139206
    2011 139323 139573 139864 139674 139779 139334 139296 139627 140025 140302 140580
    Even the numbers you post show Bush never had 52 conecutive months of job growth ... why do you keep lying, even in the face of your own numbers?

  3. #1183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nor is anyone forcing you to reply to my posting either...But you did....Sooooo.


    j-mac
    Umm, I'm not the one who is doing things I find annoying, you are. Who knows why except I guess you like being annoyed.

  4. #1184
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    just when no one thought it possible.

    When Clinton was doing his thing on the famous blue dress, I thought we could do no worse. Wrong.
    When Bush was invading Iraq and running up massive deficits, I thought we could do no worse. Wrong again.
    Now that Obama has run up even more massive deficits, dare we think we can do no worse?
    See the republican hopefuls?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1185
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Even the numbers you post show Bush never had 52 conecutive months of job growth ... why do you keep lying, even in the face of your own numbers?
    It has been reported here that Obama had 21 straight months of net job growth. Please show those to us?

    2009 142201 141687 140822 140720 140292 139978 139794 139409 138791 138393 138590 137960
    2010 138511 138698 138952 139382 139353 139092 138991 139267 139378 139084 138909 139206
    2011 139323 139573 139864 139674 139779 139334 139296 139627 140025 140302 140580

    Private sector Job growth, NOT 21 straight months for Obama but 48 straight months for Bush then one month down before going up again

    Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National)
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: CES0500000001
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Super Sector: Total private
    Industry: Total private
    NAICS Code: -
    Data Type: ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 111634 111624 111555 111227 111146 110910 110737 110544 110276 109918 109575 109368
    2002 109214 109054 108989 108892 108814 108824 108732 108671 108659 108772 108758 108595
    2003 108640 108484 108286 108252 108274 108233 108231 108266 108421 108570 108611 108724
    2004 108882 108913 109213 109437 109747 109841 109883 109984 110135 110465 110493 110624
    2005 110718 110949 111095 111441 111583 111847 112122 112311 112392 112492 112796 112934
    2006 113247 113533 113795 113961 113965 114049 114200 114347 114432 114438 114628 114803
    2007 114993 115051 115251 115308 115419 115469 115486
    115391 115396 115470 115568 115606
    2008 115610 115482 115395 115209 114969 114752 114487 114170 113736 113245 112458 111822
    2009 110981 110260 109473 108700 108374 107936 107649 107434 107221 106971 106937 106835
    2010 106793 106772 106916 107145 107193 107258 107351 107461 107570 107713 107841 108008
    2011 108102 108363 108582 108823 108922 108997 109170 109242 109462 109579 109719
    Last edited by Conservative; 12-16-11 at 01:51 PM.

  6. #1186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    I agree.

    So, how does he get himself nominated? How does he gain the support of the Evangelicals who are hung up on his religion?
    If they want to bring up Romney's religion it will renew Obama's 20 year relationship with the wacky Reverend Wright.

    I doubt the Dems would want to go there.

  7. #1187
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If they want to bring up Romney's religion it will renew Obama's 20 year relationship with the wacky Reverend Wright.

    I doubt the Dems would want to go there.
    As far as the Dems are concerned...that issue was put to bed and Obama walks on religious water.

    I bet they can't wait to bring up Romney's "strange religion". By they, the talking heads for the dems.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  8. #1188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    As far as the Dems are concerned...that issue was put to bed and Obama walks on religious water.

    I bet they can't wait to bring up Romney's "strange religion". By they, the talking heads for the dems.
    Then, if the majority of Americans fall for that strategy, the country deserves what it gets.

    But I have more faith in the American people than that.

  9. #1189
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    As far as the Dems are concerned...that issue was put to bed and Obama walks on religious water.

    I bet they can't wait to bring up Romney's "strange religion". By they, the talking heads for the dems.

    If that is the case I can't remember the last time we saw the first family coming out of any church or place of worship in DC....three years and still looking?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #1190
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: U.S. Jobless Rate Unexpectedly Declines to 8.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    If that is the case I can't remember the last time we saw the first family coming out of any church or place of worship in DC....three years and still looking?


    j-mac
    That was an easy google search:

    The First Family Attend Church Service at St. John’s Church | 3CHICSPOLITICO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •