Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 186

Thread: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

  1. #111
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    economic reality is going to bust unions. unions create artificially high wages for workers Global trade destroys that artificial wage scale
    Please...american workers dont make enough to EAT because theyve been stripped of everything..sometimes im totally confused as to what your motivation is to keep spouting what you know is NOT TRUE...workers DO NOT make too much money...there are many union workers like the HUGE local 54 of the service unions in atlantic city..who dont make much at all....give it a break blaming the working class turtle PLEASE...more and more people are becoming aware thats just not true period

  2. #112
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I work hard all the time.Most working people do. Make sacrifices as well. you're making leaps that logic and reality won't support. But like I said, one has to feel sorry for the rich. It's not their fault everyone is always picking on them. Poor things. They really should have a suppport group.

    that sort of comment just oozes class envy. it also is indicative of someone who has failed to achieve and is upset with that fact



  3. #113
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Please...american workers dont make enough to EAT because theyve been stripped of everything..sometimes im totally confused as to what your motivation is to keep spouting what you know is NOT TRUE...workers DO NOT make too much money...there are many union workers like the HUGE local 54 of the service unions in atlantic city..who dont make much at all....give it a break blaming the working class turtle PLEASE...more and more people are becoming aware thats just not true period
    I am merely telling the truth I am sorry if that upsets the public sector union mindset



  4. #114
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that sort of comment just oozes class envy. it also is indicative of someone who has failed to achieve and is upset with that fact
    No envy. I'm perfectly happy with my life. But you whine so much that it is clear you believe there is a group of people picked on because they're rich. That it is hard being rich. I just don'tbuy the poor me act you'retrying to pass off.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #115
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No envy. I'm perfectly happy with my life. But you whine so much that it is clear you believe there is a group of people picked on because they're rich. That it is hard being rich. I just don'tbuy the poor me act you'retrying to pass off.
    Your posts are clueless. I like watching the ne'er do wells and the envious place all blame for their lack of success on the feet of the rich. As if its my fault that your education has not gained you the sort of compensation you think you deserve



  6. #116
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Your posts are clueless. I like watching the ne'er do wells and the envious place all blame for their lack of success on the feet of the rich. As if its my fault that your education has not gained you the sort of compensation you think you deserve
    I suppose strawman arguments are all you have. Agian, I'm fine. You're the one whinning.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #117
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I suppose strawman arguments are all you have. Agian, I'm fine. You're the one whinning.
    actually its you who constantly whines about the rich. and strawmen are your constant companions



  8. #118
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    actually its you who constantly whines about the rich. and strawmen are your constant companions
    I haven't said a thing about them. Sorry, but the whinning is all on your part.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #119
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I haven't said a thing about them. Sorry, but the whinning is all on your part.
    Whinning? The winning is on my part-the WHINING is all yours



  10. #120
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Ohio voters reject Republican-backed union limits

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Whinning? The winning is on my part-the WHINING is all yours
    BY all means, point out my whining.


    I'll wait.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •