Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1355

Thread: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

  1. #861
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    nah, just follow the Presidents speeches...Words have meaning....I think I remember him saying that......

    j-mac
    Yes, words do have meaning. I just wish they were misrepresented so often by so many. But if you're not bothered by the language that calls people the leach class and such, you cannot be taken seriously when criticising Obama's far milder words.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #862
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, words do have meaning. I just wish they were misrepresented so often by so many. But if you're not bothered by the language that calls people the leach class and such, you cannot be taken seriously when criticising Obama's far milder words.
    Who said "leech class"? Got a quote from a reputable source?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #863
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #864
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    NEAL BOORTZ (7/6/2011): It is all-out war on the productive class in our society for the benefit of the moocher class.
    JOHN STOSSEL (10/12/2010): The makers, and the takers.

    BILL O'REILLY (10/12/2010): They want to take it from somebody else.

    LAURA INGRAHAM (6/29/2011): Everyone's jumping in the wagon, no one wants to pull.

    NEAL BOORTZ (6/22/2011): ... parasites we have out there depending on government ...

    NEBRASKA ATTY. GEN. JON BRUNING (8/18/2011): The raccoons, they're not stupid, they're going to do the easy way if we make it easy for them, just like welfare recipients all across America.

    ANN COULTER (8/15/2011): Welfare will create generations of utterly irresponsible animals.

    Daily Kos: INCREDIBLE Jon Stewart piece on right-wing class warfare!!

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #865
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    I didn't see one reference to "leech" anything. And DailyKos? Really? That is your credible reference?

    We are angered at the potus making divisive comments, and you give me pundits and think that is equal, and from a nutter source at that? Tell you what Joe, don't ever say another word about a source I use ever again. You just lost your credibility card.


    J-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #866
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I didn't see one reference to "leech" anything. And DailyKos? Really? That is your credible reference?

    We are angered at the potus making divisive comments, and you give me pundits and think that is equal, and from a nutter source at that? Tell you what Joe, don't ever say another word about a source I use ever again. You just lost your credibility card.


    J-mac
    It's his every day M.O. Berate everyone's source that proves him wrong, then use crap sources like Daily Kos to "prove" his own points.

    He is a hypocrite.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  7. #867
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    It's his every day M.O. Berate everyone's source that proves him wrong, then use crap sources like Daily Kos to "prove" his own points.

    He is a hypocrite.
    Try using a good source. But, you miss the point. It's the source. Not the way you mean. It has nothing to do with bias. It has to do with absolute silliness. Bias is not a problem. Accuracy is what you dismiss a scource over. When they prove inaccurate, you stop using them.

    And when, like J's sources, they stop considering factual information at all, and merely rant about evil liberal or conservatives, you dismiss that source as well.

    But, to recognize these things, you have to be able to think.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #868
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I didn't see one reference to "leech" anything. And DailyKos? Really? That is your credible reference?

    We are angered at the potus making divisive comments, and you give me pundits and think that is equal, and from a nutter source at that? Tell you what Joe, don't ever say another word about a source I use ever again. You just lost your credibility card.


    J-mac
    Ahhh, not seeking meaning again. Leech and aprasite are similar enough. And as is my habit, I gave you the first three sources. But, you will likely find a way to miss the point, pretend you don't understand.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #869
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Try using a good source. But, you miss the point. It's the source. Not the way you mean. It has nothing to do with bias. It has to do with absolute silliness. Bias is not a problem. Accuracy is what you dismiss a scource over. When they prove inaccurate, you stop using them.

    And when, like J's sources, they stop considering factual information at all, and merely rant about evil liberal or conservatives, you dismiss that source as well.

    But, to recognize these things, you have to be able to think.
    You mean perfectly bipartisan, nonpartisan, and fair to all sides like Daily Kos ??????


    I guess you don't "think" they rant about conservatives.


    You are too funny, but the sad part is you don't mean to be so hilarious.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  10. #870
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You mean perfectly bipartisan, nonpartisan, and fair to all sides like Daily Kos ??????


    I guess you don't "think" they rant about conservatives.


    You are too funny, but the sad part is you don't mean to be so hilarious.
    Well, I certainly didn't link anything comparable. Mo evil conservative facists destroying the country stuff. But, again, you would have to think to understand the difference.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •