Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 1355

Thread: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

  1. #841
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So instead of showing the superiority of your argument, and dismantling the articles claims, you choose to attack me personally, I should have guessed Joe. Your meme of bias is something we can look through is utter BS, and you only apply your standard one way, which makes this post to me above, extremely childish, and an utter FAIL! Why don't you try actually addressing the points made, instead of spending most of your time dodging, and attacking those that disagree with your puerile viewpoint of what should or should not be accepted as worthy of your response.

    Don't personally attack me again Joe.

    j-mac
    You don't show superior of your own argument by giving credence to stupid. This continues to be a flaw in your thinking j.

    Sorry.

    But when you quote sheer silliness, no one should ever address it. No one.

    There are no facts in your articles. No actual arguemnts. Only hyperbolic drum beats of we hate liberals. There is no sense in debating that silliness.




    Oh, and J, I'm not attacking you. Not in the least. The worse view painted on you is what you do yourself in posting such things. I merely point out they are silly. I have not said you are silly. The articles and writers you use are silly.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #842
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You don't show superior of your own argument by giving credence to stupid. This continues to be a flaw in your thinking j.

    Sorry.

    But when you quote sheer silliness, no one should ever address it. No one.

    There are no facts in your articles. No actual arguemnts. Only hyperbolic drum beats of we hate liberals. There is no sense in debating that silliness.




    Oh, and J, I'm not attacking you. Not in the least. The worse view painted on you is what you do yourself in posting such things. I merely point out they are silly. I have not said you are silly. The articles and writers you use are silly.

    Sorry Joe, another FAIL posted by yourself here. Either address what you think is wrong with what I posted without attack, or give it up dude, you look silly.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #843
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Sorry Joe, another FAIL posted by yourself here. Either address what you think is wrong with what I posted without attack, or give it up dude, you look silly.

    j-mac
    J, I've told you wah tis wrong. All you gave was a hyperbolic rant saying liberlas are evil. There is no "meat" in that to address. I can't take such rants seriously. Nor should anyone. Sorry.

    Now, if you psot something that is based on something logical, I'll respond to it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #844
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    The very sad thing about all of this is, many middle-class Americans support the 1% because they think the filthy-rich help them & support them. This couldn't be further from the truth.

  5. #845
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    The very sad thing about all of this is, many middle-class Americans support the 1% because they think the filthy-rich help them & support them. This couldn't be further from the truth.


    Nice strawman, did you have help with that?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #846
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Nice strawman, did you have help with that?
    you clearly have no idea what a strawman argument is.

    the wealthiest 1% in this country don't give a **** about the middle-class, hence their constant outsourcing of jobs and mass-layoffss...while their profits continue to soar.

    helping the Middle-class in America stay that way...or even progress, is the LAST thing on the minds of the 1%.

  7. #847
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you clearly have no idea what a strawman argument is.

    the wealthiest 1% in this country don't give a **** about the middle-class, hence their constant outsourcing of jobs and mass-layoffss...while their profits continue to soar.

    helping the Middle-class in America stay that way...or even progress, is the LAST thing on the minds of the 1%.

    Who made this argument here?


    The very sad thing about all of this is, many middle-class Americans support the 1% because they think the filthy-rich help them & support them. This couldn't be further from the truth.

    Show us middle class americans supporting the.... what you said. I'll wait.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #848
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    ...Show us middle class americans supporting the.... what you said. I'll wait.
    Middle-class GOPers who don't want taxes raised on the 1%.

    Middle-class GOPers who want regulations reduced on big factories and other large companies.

    Lenin had a word for such foolish people.

  9. #849
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Middle-class GOPers who don't want taxes raised on the 1%.

    Middle-class GOPers who want regulations reduced on big factories and other large companies.

    You can back up your claims with substance anytime now.



    Lenin had a word for such foolish people.

    Sigmund Freud had a word for your statement, "projection".
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #850
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You can back up your claims with substance anytime now.....
    middle-class GOPers want taxes raised on the wealthy????

    don't they consider this to be "class-warfare"??


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •