Page 114 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1355

Thread: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

  1. #1131
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by FFDP666 View Post
    OH yeah i have the "chance" to get into the top 1 percent i agree but chances of anyone on my level being able to do that is about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000001%...the thing a lot of Conservatives don't seem to understand is that not everyone can be rich, in a Capitalist system or in almost any system, you can only have a certain amount of rich people, there is only a certain amount of money in the economy and as the years have gone on, that money has been shoved all to the top, wealth/dollars are not just created out of thin air, they are simply transferred from one owner to another.
    Yes, everyone can be rich with rich being defined the way you want it. Protesting never created one job, whining and complaining never put food on the table. The economic pie isn't finite, it continues to grow. If you want part of it get away from the entitlement mentality and earn it.

  2. #1132
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    02-12-12 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    519
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are guessing but have nothing concrete because Obama has failed miserably yet you continue to buy the rhetoric. Obama cannot run on his record and knows it. With people like you ignoring that record and blaming everyone else but Obama he could be successful in getting another 4 years. This country cannot afford 4 more years of Obama
    I don't want to vote for Obama, but if it comes between him and any of the GOP candidates, I'm going to be forced to vote for Obama,m he is the lesser of two evils and that is by a hair, or even less...

  3. #1133
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You don't have a clue what most of those bills even include. What economic policies were filibustered that Obama wanted that would have helped the economy? His results speak for themselves and his major economic policy was the STimulus, how did that work out for us?

  4. #1134
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why did you vote for Obama and did you expect the kind of results we have today? Where are his leadership skills, the transparence, as well as keeping his promise about uniting the country? He had a mandate and blew it showing his true Community Organizer colors. His class warfare rhetoric does nothing but divide not unite and the results are a disaster
    I voted for him because he was the better choice. And given the same choice, would do so again. And if you pick a Newt or a Perry or a one of the nutters, I'll vote for him again as well.

    And no one who parrots fox can say a thing about class warefare, as you reak of it.

    Now, do you have anything to say about what I actually wrote?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1135
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by FFDP666 View Post
    I don't want to vote for Obama, but if it comes between him and any of the GOP candidates, I'm going to be forced to vote for Obama,m he is the lesser of two evils and that is by a hair, or even less...
    If you think anyone on that stage would have created the 4.5 trillion debt since January 21, 2009, had a net job loss, had a declining labor force, and a rising misery index, then vote for Obama because those are his results.

  6. #1136
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You don't have a clue what most of those bills even include. What economic policies were filibustered that Obama wanted that would have helped the economy? His results speak for themselves and his major economic policy was the STimulus, how did that work out for us?
    Read throught the list, Con. I'm sure even you will recognize many of the jobs bills that your wingnut pals have killed or watered down.

  7. #1137
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I voted for him because he was the better choice. And given the same choice, would do so again. And if you pick a Newt or a Perry or a one of the nutters, I'll vote for him again as well.

    And no one who parrots fox can say a thing about class warefare, as you reak of it.

    Now, do you have anything to say about what I actually wrote?
    oh, I see, anyone that disagrees with you and does so with bea.gov, bls.gov, and U.S. Treasury date is parroting Fox News? Do you realize how stupid that is?

  8. #1138
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    02-12-12 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    519
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, everyone can be rich with rich being defined the way you want it. Protesting never created one job, whining and complaining never put food on the table. The economic pie isn't finite, it continues to grow. If you want part of it get away from the entitlement mentality and earn it.
    OH YEAH protesting never got anybody ANYTHING EVER!....its not like history has shown us that when massive amounts of people get together and protest and organize, big change can happen. but then again, I'm sure your happy with Derivatives being totally unregulated, and us having massive debt issues but still won't accept a single cent being raised on higher earners.

  9. #1139
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Read throught the list, Con. I'm sure even you will recognize many of the jobs bills that your wingnut pals have killed or watered down.
    I recognize many of the bills with most of them actually passing. Still waiting for the bills that Obama wanted that would have generated less debt, more jobs, and a growing labor force

  10. #1140
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    02-12-12 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    519
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Poll: Voters Viewing Occupy Wall St. Unfavorably

    AND I JUST LOVE how you catorgorize me into one of your nice little jars of people nicely labeled "Lazy Liberal who don't want to ever work for anything just get money from the government"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •