Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 177 of 177

Thread: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

  1. #171
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I swear, do you leftists even remember what you post? You were blathering on about how the guy in the photo of the trucker looked like he was working, and not upset about the protesters....So just as the Romanian, Unions pretend to work.....

    j-mac
    Soo Romanian State employees=American Union member?

    So you know this guy is pretending to work by himself driving his semi into the port to either get a shipment or drop off a shipment. I mean thats some good "pretending"


  2. #172
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    When peoples' votes no longer matter, then rioting becomes the last resort of the people.
    Then they should stop voting for idiots and acting like children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #173
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Soo Romanian State employees=American Union member?

    So you know this guy is pretending to work by himself driving his semi into the port to either get a shipment or drop off a shipment. I mean thats some good "pretending"

    Straw man argument....

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #174
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Straw man argument....

    j-mac
    I mean you were the one that made the straw man argument.....


  5. #175
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,123

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Uhhh soo tell me j-mac how from your last post in response to me; how the hell is this even closely relevant at all?
    i think he was pointing out that the guy, in fact, wasn't working.

  6. #176
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I mean you were the one that made the straw man argument.....

    Oh so you think he was there to work eh...And that nothing at all went on to shut down the port that day, or that everything was extremely peaceful eh...Now quit being dishonest, and using projection and have a conversation if you like but I am not gong to play your pee wee Herman games.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #177
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Occupy Oakland protesters remove barricade at port entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh so you think he was there to work eh..
    Yes im guessing so sense he is in his semi. Im guessing he was coming either A) to drop off a load. Or B) To pick up a load...

    .And that nothing at all went on to shut down the port that day, or that everything was extremely peaceful eh...
    Im pretty sure he had little or nothing to do with shutting down the port...
    And yes shutting down the port was peaceful..

    Now quit being dishonest, and using projection and have a conversation if you like but I am not gong to play your pee wee Herman games.

    j-mac
    Huh? Your the one comparing this worker (and we dont know if he is in a union or not) to a government worker under communist Czech or whatever...
    "How am i playing pee wee Herman games?"


Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •