Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 425

Thread: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

  1. #381
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Okay, this is why NOBODY on this forum takes you seriously on any intellectual level except for the 3-4 forum troglodytes you roll with. If that's not what I said, then why did you reply with a post explaining that neither did Obama if my contention about Cain was true? Furthermore, why did you edit your post to add some of your nonsensical and casually racists posts about black people and what it meant to be black 100 years ago? Do you see why you and I are not on the same level intellectually? I simplify my posts so that you'll understand them and you backtrack on the very statements which you clearly understood and then replied to accordingly. Now you'll spend the rest of the thread trolling, backtracking, looking like a racist and then you'll go cry about it in the one place where I whip you like a slave. Why must we do this every time?
    because apparently you are incapable of learning from experience sad really. i kick your ass and you limp off and hide for a couple of months, licking your wounds and then you work your courage up and come back for another round
    Last edited by OscarB63; 11-09-11 at 04:35 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #382
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    what I don't get is, if I were a serial sexual harasser (which if all the allegations are true Cain is) I would never run for POTUS because I am smart enough to know it would blow up in my face.
    People have the amazing capacity to live in denial. Perhaps, in the mind of Cain, these were simply passes he made at these women and then was rebuffed and he just wrote it off as "no thanks - not interested". Cain may even be able to pass a lie detector test if the question is narrowly confinded to sexual harassment and he only sees it as trying to see if a woman was interested in his advances. How many guys today will take a woman out for a nice dinner with drinks, get back in the car and put their hand on a womans leg and move it a little higher to see if they are interested? I suspect many and I suspect its not viewed by them as sexual harassment.

    Of course, when the woman rejects the Roman hands and he replies with a reminder of employment, the line has been crossed.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #383
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    because apparently you are incapable of learning from experience
    I know. I always tell the younger posters never to feed the trolls and yet I do it simply to see if they're like those mood rings that work even if you haven't used them in years.

    sad really. i kick your ass and you limp off and hide for a couple of months, licking your wounds and then you work your courage up and come back for another round
    See what I mean? You got destroyed on your claim that I didn't say what even Wake won't dispute I said, and now you're trolling. You kicking my ass on anything? That's about as likely a Mayweather fighting Pacquiao. Wake up.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #384
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I know. I always tell the younger posters never to feed the trolls and yet I do it simply to see if they're like those mood rings that work even if you haven't used them in years.



    See what I mean? You got destroyed on your claim that I didn't say what even Wake won't dispute I said, and now you're trolling. You kicking my ass on anything? That's about as likely a Mayweather fighting Pacquiao. Wake up.
    take a look at yourself and make a change. na na na na na na na na nah
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #385
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    take a look at yourself and make a change. na na na na na na na na nah
    Still trolling. Aww come on cookie, answer my posts. Or did you give up already? You're getting old.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #386
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Still trolling. Aww come on cookie, answer my posts. Or did you give up already? You're getting old.
    It's really simple, but I'll explain it to you anyway

    you made a bogus comment bashing Cain because, in your opinion, since he has money he doesn't know what it's like to be black in america

    I called you on it by pointing out that, as an Obama supporter, you didn't seem to have a problem with him "not being black enough"

    you got all butthurt because I exposed your hypocrisy on the matter and started insulting me (and violated the vegas rule in the process, BTW)

    and you have the nads to accuse me of trolling.


    thanks for playing but I am done with you for this thread.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #387
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    It's really simple, but I'll explain it to you anyway
    You're not good with complicated or simple. Don't hurt yourself.

    you made a bogus comment bashing Cain because, in your opinion, since he has money he doesn't know what it's like to be black in america
    No. I made the suggestion that because Cain is willing to discriminate against others so openly, he couldn't possibly comprehend what it was like to be discriminated against 100 years ago. Did you not COMPREHEND that by reading the post I replied to? This is why you shouldn't do simple or complicated.

    I called you on it by pointing out that, as an Obama supporter, you didn't seem to have a problem with him "not being black enough"
    Holy straw man batman. You're jumping so many hoops here I'm going to start calling you Wishbone. What does the statement about Cain have to do with Obama? I didn't seem to have a problem with Obama "not being black enough"? Where did I even discuss whether Obama was black enough? What does CAIN UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BLACK 100 YEARS AGO(Wakes statement) have to do with Obama not being black enough? You're quite lost my son. Did you even read the post I replied to? You're looking mighty foolish.

    you got all butthurt because I exposed your hypocrisy on the matter and started insulting me (and violated the vegas rule in the process, BTW)
    Oh did I? Lol, how is that? Report me. We'll see what happens.

    and you have the nads to accuse me of trolling.
    Trolling... by responding on topic to a statement made by a previous poster? Please stop this. You're embarrassing the educationally lagging state of Alabama.

    thanks for playing but I am done with you for this thread.
    Seriously, do you know how to read?
    Last edited by Hatuey; 11-09-11 at 05:29 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #388
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,733

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    what I don't get is, if I were a serial sexual harasser (which if all the allegations are true Cain is) I would never run for POTUS because I am smart enough to know it would blow up in my face.
    Then you are much smarter than Cain, Clinton, Edwards, Hart.... et al. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #389
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    People have the amazing capacity to live in denial. Perhaps, in the mind of Cain, these were simply passes he made at these women and then was rebuffed and he just wrote it off as "no thanks - not interested". Cain may even be able to pass a lie detector test if the question is narrowly confinded to sexual harassment and he only sees it as trying to see if a woman was interested in his advances. How many guys today will take a woman out for a nice dinner with drinks, get back in the car and put their hand on a womans leg and move it a little higher to see if they are interested? I suspect many and I suspect its not viewed by them as sexual harassment.

    Of course, when the woman rejects the Roman hands and he replies with a reminder of employment, the line has been crossed.
    I'm waiting for evidence before judging this man. Perhaps Cain is guilty of sexual harassment, but have any of us learned enough information yet to determine his guilt?

  10. #390
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I'm waiting for evidence before judging this man. Perhaps Cain is guilty of sexual harassment, but have any of us learned enough information yet to determine his guilt?
    he's conservative

    he's black

    some of the accusers are white


    get the rope


    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •