Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 177

Thread: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

  1. #151
    User The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-07-12 @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free For All View Post
    Hippies are dirty people.
    I have yet to see you post anything of meaning in this thread. All you've contributed are stereotypes and name calling.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Last Seen
    04-22-13 @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    221

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    I have yet to see you post anything of meaning in this thread. All you've contributed are stereotypes and name calling.


    What important information have you been contributing? None. Anyways I have earlier in the discussion when we were actually discussing important things.

    Anyways damn that 1% who cause all the problems that we face in America! Actually I don't blame the 1%. I blame the people who are responsible for the mess.

  3. #153
    User The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-07-12 @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free For All View Post


    What important information have you been contributing? None.
    *Insert super epic facepalm*

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    Okay, so now it has to be exactly like that? The fact that you refuse to answer my question unless I provide a real life example absolutely astounds me. It doesn't matter if it has actually happened in history. My point is that the government shouldn't stand by and let corporations treat their workers like ants. Otherwise, things like this will happen:
    The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire of 1911
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    You think that's it? They weren't just in an unsafe environment. Look at this:
    Working for the Triangle Shirtwaist Company
    Allow me to do the math for you.
    6:30 AM - 9:00 PM, that's 14 and a half hours a day, six days a week. That's 87 hours of work in one week, for a dollar and a half a week. that averages out to less than two cents an hour.
    THIS, my friend, is how the lives of people like you and me will be if the corporations are no longer supervised by the government.
    All three of these were within a page of each other.
    Yeah, right. I haven't contributed anything. XD
    Last edited by The Dragon; 10-15-11 at 03:29 AM.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Last Seen
    04-22-13 @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    221

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Ok good. But you called me out and said I haven't contributed anything. Which I did.
    And I just got tired of reading you people rant about dirty hippies like its some big deal. So I said hippies are dirty people. That's contributing **** bro. I stated a well known fact.

  5. #155
    User The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-07-12 @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Have you linked us to any articles? Have you quoted anything from any articles? have you even MENTIONED anything that wasn't your own opinion?
    Drop the ego. And I don't want to see you use the word "fact" until you at least know what facts are. Misusing it the way you're using it is stooping lower than dirt. That is the truth.
    Although, looking at your last post, you finally stated something true. You ARE contributing ****. Complete and utter ****.
    Last edited by The Dragon; 10-15-11 at 03:41 AM.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Last Seen
    04-22-13 @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    221

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    Have you linked us to any articles? Have you quoted anything from any articles? have you even MENTIONED anything that wasn't your own opinion.
    Drop the ego. And I don't want to see you use the word "fact" until you at least know what facts are.
    lol.
    ok.
    Do I need to link you an article? No. Do I need to qoute anything from any article? No. And politics is somewhat opinion based on your interpretation of facts. Or how you see society, economics, all of that good stuff. And brother man I think your the only one with the "ego". And yes I have contributed what I see as fact earlier in the thread. I already wrote what I had to write.

    Again, What ego? lol.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Last Seen
    04-22-13 @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    221

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    Although, looking at your last post, you finally stated something true. You ARE contributing ****. Complete and utter ****.
    I'm the one with the ego?

  8. #158
    User The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-07-12 @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free For All View Post
    Do I need to link you an article? No. Do I need to qoute anything from any article? No. And politics is somewhat opinion based on your interpretation of facts.
    I never said you had to. But if you expect anyone to believe you, you really should. And I believe you when you say you believe it's a fact. that's why I don't want you to use the word until you know what it means.
    I'll explain it in two words for you:
    Facts are.

  9. #159
    User The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-07-12 @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free For All View Post
    I'm the one with the ego?
    Unlike you, I recognize that I might be wrong.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Last Seen
    04-22-13 @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    221

    Re: Big Win for 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    I never said you had to. But if you expect anyone to believe you, you really should. And I believe you when you say you believe it's a fact. that's why I don't want you to use the word until you know what it means.
    I'll explain it in two words for you:
    Facts are.
    Mr Dragon, I'll use any word I want to. Also, you don't have to explain to me anything. If anyone needs explaining to its you. Your the one claiming I haven't contributed when I had. You claim I have a ego but your the one with the ego. And to get on topic about the government! That bull **** you pulled up about earlier that we will be working for 2 cents an hour. The only way that would be possible if the value of a dollar goes up. You do know that the value dollar rises and decline right? The two cents back then even though it wasn't worth much. Is more than you think it was. And also the only way it would happen if people get stupid. The only time a corporation can get that much power is if you let it. And obviously people america aren't going to let it. But we shouldn't put outlandish and business hurting regulations on corporations. That hurts more than it helps.
    Also that one percent isn't to blame for our current mess. And tell me. Why should the 1% pay for the government and the banks problem? They shouldn't. Why should anyone be forced to clean up a mess that they didn't make. Now if they got payed for it that would be a whole different thing. But to tell the rich that they have to clean up the mess every time the government makes a mistake is ridiculous. I'm sorry if you disagree. But those protesters aren't mad at the right group of people. They should be mad at the banks and the government.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •