Page 92 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1961

Thread: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

  1. #911
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    No, but be honest, if it was Bush vs Obama, you'd still vote Bush because you are a hack. And of course unemployment is higher during Obama's term, we're in a god damn recession! A deep recession at that. Bush had 7 years of a fairly decent economy, and it all went to hell in his last year. To be honest, I don't even blame him for it, because I am not a hack and I know there was little he could do about it. But this nonsense where you just post up random numbers is pathetic. It's embarrassing for you, I hate to say. Notice not one other conservative member is even touching this with a ten foot pole. You've killed the argument by making it so outrageous and factually wrong that no one else wants a part of it.

    Instead, this thread has boiled down to about five people teaching you how to read and understand statistics, but to no avail.
    Of course I would because Obama is a leftwing ideologue who doesn't have a clue how to manage a private sector economy. Doesn't matter because that isn't going to happen. I am definitely a hack that believes in capitalism and individual wealth creation. I believe in a limited role of the Federal Govt and the fact that you refuse to accept the data posted claiming it is random shows how little you really know about how the electorate votes and thinks. You haven't proven that my numbers are random, that anything I have posted is outrageous and factually wrong but you have proven that liberals don't want any part of actual data and facts.

  2. #912
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    You know what is ironic here is that he keeps posting statistics in his threads. If he had taken a statistics class then he would know that he is wrong... Oh the irony...

  3. #913
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    You know what is ironic here is that he keeps posting statistics in his threads. If he had taken a statistics class then he would know that he is wrong... Oh the irony...
    The statistics I posted came from the sites listed, sites that I got a like from you on. If you have a problem with those sites and believe they are statistically wrong, then take it up with bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury. Cannot help it that the data posted is right from those sites and is in context that matters to the electorate, unemployment, employment,misery index, and debt

  4. #914
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    You know what is ironic here is that he keeps posting statistics in his threads. If he had taken a statistics class then he would know that he is wrong... Oh the irony...
    How does that change the fact that Obama is a completely inept cluster-****, who is in way over his head, who took a bad situation with the economy, and made it worse ?

    Who voted for that jackass ?

  5. #915
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    How does that change the fact that Obama is a completely inept cluster-****, who is in way over his head, who took a bad situation with the economy, and made it worse ?

    Who voted for that jackass ?
    How did he make it worse? GDP is growing at a faster rate than it did in the past 10 years.

  6. #916
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    How does that change the fact that Obama is a completely inept cluster-****, who is in way over his head, who took a bad situation with the economy, and made it worse ?

    Who voted for that jackass ?
    ...more people than voted for John McCain
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  7. #917
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The statistics I posted came from the sites listed, sites that I got a like from you on. If you have a problem with those sites and believe they are statistically wrong, then take it up with bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury. Cannot help it that the data posted is right from those sites and is in context that matters to the electorate, unemployment, employment,misery index, and debt
    The problem isn't the sites, the problem is you. You are not analyzing the data whatsoever... If I said your car is going 50 mph and you didn't analyze it, what good would it do you?

  8. #918
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Of course I would because Obama is a leftwing ideologue who doesn't have a clue how to manage a private sector economy. Doesn't matter because that isn't going to happen. I am definitely a hack that believes in capitalism and individual wealth creation. I believe in a limited role of the Federal Govt and the fact that you refuse to accept the data posted claiming it is random shows how little you really know about how the electorate votes and thinks. You haven't proven that my numbers are random, that anything I have posted is outrageous and factually wrong but you have proven that liberals don't want any part of actual data and facts.
    Which means you don't actually care about the stats you posted. I showed Bush had a worse rate of increase of GDP. You don't care. I showed unemployment was trending upward at an alarming rate when Bush was leaving office. I showed Bush had a misery index over 10 during a period of his presidency. I have matched you number for number with Bush, and it doesn't matter to you. And the key thing you are missing, is I don't blame Bush. You blame Obama, but I don't blame Bush for this economic downturn.

    The fact that you admit you would vote Bush, even though I can match everyone of your statistics with an equally bad or worse one for Bush means, again, that you have shown yourself to be a hack.

  9. #919
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    How did he make it worse? GDP is growing at a faster rate than it did in the past 10 years.

    Sell that to the American voter. Bush GDP growth 4.5 TRILLION dollars, 9.9 trillion 2000 and 14.4 trillion in 2008, what is the Obama GDP growth? you want badly to buy the Obama rhetoric but all that does is make you look foolish

  10. #920
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Sell that to the American voter. Bush GDP growth 4.5 TRILLION dollars, 9.9 trillion 2000 and 14.4 trillion in 2008, what is the Obama GDP growth? you want badly to buy the Obama rhetoric but all that does is make you look foolish
    I already showed you like five pages back. Mean GDP growth under Bush was lower than mean GDP growth under Obama. Is that not good enough? Do you want me to do it again? And if I do it again, and I post every number and show you how I arrived at them, will it shut you up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •