Page 59 of 197 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1961

Thread: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

  1. #581
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Because until recently he hasn't stood up to conservatives in both parties. When he begins standing up for progressive ideals, his approval ratings will go up again. He doesn't have to climb much to get above the approval ratings of the GOP.
    Yet 20% of the country admits to being a liberal meaning 80% are either moderate or conservative. You are out of touch with reality.

  2. #582
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    "Amid deafening cheers and bolstered by energy reminiscent of a campaign rally, President Barack Obama took the stage at the West Wilkes High School shortly after 5 p.m. Monday to talk about the economy and to push the American Jobs Act."

    "With the crowd roaring it approval, Obama, launching into the reason for his visit, said, "I also thought it would be good to hear from all of you, because it seems as if your voices aren't being heard in Washington right now."

    "Perkins said he thought it took courage for Obama to bring his message to a vastly Republican area such as Wilkes County.

    President touts Jobs Act - journalpatriot: News: president barack obama, west wilkes high school, shortly after 5 p.m. monday, president touts jobs act,
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #583
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    "Amid deafening cheers and bolstered by energy reminiscent of a campaign rally, President Barack Obama took the stage at the West Wilkes High School shortly after 5 p.m. Monday to talk about the economy and to push the American Jobs Act."

    "With the crowd roaring it approval, Obama, launching into the reason for his visit, said, "I also thought it would be good to hear from all of you, because it seems as if your voices aren't being heard in Washington right now."

    "Perkins said he thought it took courage for Obama to bring his message to a vastly Republican area such as Wilkes County.

    President touts Jobs Act - journalpatriot: News: president barack obama, west wilkes high school, shortly after 5 p.m. monday, president touts jobs act,
    Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 2.6 million fewer jobs, 4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. 38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings.

  4. #584
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yet 20% of the country admits to being a liberal meaning 80% are either moderate or conservative. You are out of touch with reality.
    We'll see next November!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #585
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yet 20% of the country admits to being a liberal meaning 80% are either moderate or conservative. You are out of touch with reality.
    Take issue by issue and our country is clearly liberal. Social Security, Medicare, Taxes for high earners , Regulated capitalism, etc. etc.


  6. #586
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Obama economic results in 2011, .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011, 25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011, 2.6 million fewer jobs, 4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years, and a downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.67. 38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings.
    You are so boring con, how many times is this you've posted a version of this crap? The funny thing, come Nov 2012, this will mean nothing to the voting public.


  7. #587
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Take issue by issue and our country is clearly liberal. Social Security, Medicare, Taxes for high earners , Regulated capitalism, etc. etc.
    Sooooo...your saying that the folks are too stupid to know what they are???

  8. #588
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You are so boring con, how many times is this you've posted a version of this crap? The funny thing, come Nov 2012, this will mean nothing to the voting public.
    Your right!.....We will have a new president. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

  9. #589
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Sooooo...your saying that the folks are too stupid to know what they are???
    Those are your words Dickieboy, I don't consider Americans stupid. BTW, welcome to DP!!


  10. #590
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Those are your words Dickieboy, I don't consider Americans stupid. BTW, welcome to DP!!
    Yes, they are MY words...what are yours, SPECIFICALLY? How DO you explain your statement?

    Thanks, cool site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •