Page 159 of 197 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1961

Thread: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

  1. #1581
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Because he ignores anything that proves him wrong. It's his way.

    After this post he'll say no ones proven him wrong, he'll do his classic copy paste, he'll tell me I'm a blind liberal that doesn't want to see reality and the Obama record...

    Pretty much.

    Of his 20, 000+ posts, you can bet that 60% of them are just the copypasta + how terrible liberals are.

    He's a man of little substance.
    Yep, that is it, I always run from people in this forum. By the way I love you too

  2. #1582
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is between Redress and me, Redress knows the reason
    I don't see how that is a claim, should I PM Redress?
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  3. #1583
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,053

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Sorry, don't see what you call debunking as my data is absolutely factual as Why has even acknowledged but apparently you haven't bothered to look up.
    Nahhh. your lies have been debunked.

    Not just ONCE...

    But TWICE...

    by two different people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #1584
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,053

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yep, that is it, I always run from people in this forum. By the way I love you too
    I actually appreciate you taking the effort to say something nice about someone else for a change, even though it is sarcastic, rather than trolling them and belittling people you don't know. It is noted and appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #1585
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Nahhh. your lies have been debunked.

    Not just ONCE...

    But TWICE...

    by two different people.
    So you say, yet the data posted is absolutely 100% factual and accurate. I understand how liberals like you hate data the refutes your feelings. Why don't you interpret the data for me then and then which number is false?

    Obama economic results in 2011,
    .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011(bea.gov)
    25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011(bls.gov)
    2.6 million fewer jobs(bls.gov)
    4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years(U.S. Treasury Site)
    Downgrade of the U.S. credit rating(S&P)
    Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.97 (The United States Misery Index By Year)
    38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings(Gallup)

  6. #1586
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I actually appreciate you taking the effort to say something nice about someone else for a change, even though it is sarcastic, rather than trolling them and belittling people you don't know. It is noted and appreciated.
    There are a few people here that I respect a lot and have told them so. I don't respect liberals who call data false and then fail to prove it. You haven't proven any of my data false thus debunked nothing

  7. #1587
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,053

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So you say, yet the data posted is absolutely 100% factual and accurate. I understand how liberals like you hate data the refutes your feelings. Why don't you interpret the data for me then and then which number is false?

    Obama economic results in 2011,
    .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011(bea.gov)
    25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011(bls.gov)
    2.6 million fewer jobs(bls.gov)
    4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years(U.S. Treasury Site)
    Downgrade of the U.S. credit rating(S&P)
    Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.97 (The United States Misery Index By Year)
    38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings(Gallup)
    Nahhh. your lies have been debunked.

    Not just ONCE...

    But TWICE...

    by two different people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #1588
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,053

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There are a few people here that I respect a lot and have told them so. I don't respect liberals who call data false and then fail to prove it. You haven't proven any of my data false thus debunked nothing
    Then you must not know how to click and read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #1589
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,053

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Don't want this to get too glossed over...

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I am sure you would including WWII which helped (FDR's economy) a lot
    Interesting seeing you credit FDR's successful economy because of WWII and then at the same time not too long ago excuse GW Bush's failed economy on the fact that he had to go to war because of 9/11. A little consistency please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #1590
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Nahhh. your lies have been debunked.

    Not just ONCE...

    But TWICE...

    by two different people.
    Guess you don't understand the concept of proving my numbers wrong. Nothing you have posted have done that. Could it be that you don't understand the numbers? When you post GDP growth how does that change the fact that the first two qtrs of 2011(Oct-Dec 10, Jan-Mar-11) were .4% and 1.3%?

    How does your private sector job growth change the fact that there has been a 2.6 million net job loss through Sept. 2011?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •