Page 156 of 197 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1961

Thread: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

  1. #1551
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And when busted lying, he goes back and spams entirely unrelated stuff. I am not sure if it is more sad than amusing, or the other way around.
    The thing that is even more funny/sad (I don't know what to call it) is that both me and poweRob have two links debunking his irrelevant copy/paste thing (Don't even know what to call that either).
    Last edited by Jryan; 10-25-11 at 08:30 PM.
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  2. #1552
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    GDP By Year/Quarter

    By the way, in his first 2.5 years in office, Obama has increased GDP by 4.75067436% in real GDP dollars.

    In Reagan's first 2.5 years in office he increased the GDP by 1.97121402% in real GDP dollars.
    I particularly love the Obama GDP in 2011 vs.. 2010, great progress, isn't it

  3. #1553
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Has everything to do with the thread topic which you want to ignore
    Amazing how the thread topic has suddenly become soooooo important to you.

  4. #1554
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    The thing that is even more sad is that both me and poweRob have two links debunking his spam.
    So why don't you prove the numbers I have posted are wrong and please, by all means interpret them for me since obviously I am not nearly as smart as you, a person that believes the GOP Controls today's Senate

  5. #1555
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So Conservative was only off by a factor of 4? What's a few hundred billion among friends?
    Technically a factor of 2. When doing percent change, 50% means double. It's really weird sounding until you get used to it. For instance, if you have 1 at time 1 and then 2 and time 2, the percent change is 50%:

    (2-1)/2 = 50%. So doubling your money and increasing by 50% are the same thing.

  6. #1556
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I particularly love the Obama GDP in 2011 vs.. 2010, great progress, isn't it
    You mean when the republican house took over and GDP growth went to hell?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #1557
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So why don't you prove the numbers I have posted are wrong and please, by all means interpret them for me since obviously I am not nearly as smart as you, a person that believes the GOP Controls today's Senate
    You don't even understand how the senate works... If you are wrong, would you please just say so? To your other question, check out the two links in my sig. I have linked them to you too many times...
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  8. #1558
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    You don't even understand how the senate works... If you are wrong, would you please just say so? To your other question, check out the two links in my sig. I have linked them to you too many times...
    No, you don't understand how the Senate works, there is a Senate Majority Leader that brings legislation to the floor and controls the process. That Senate Majority leader is a member of the majority party and that leader today is Senator Harry Reid.

  9. #1559
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So why don't you prove the numbers I have posted are wrong and please, by all means interpret them for me since obviously I am not nearly as smart as you, a person that believes the GOP Controls today's Senate
    Why don't you prove them right. You posted them, you should back them up. There is a reason good debaters provide links to data.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #1560
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, you don't understand how the Senate works, there is a Senate Majority Leader that brings legislation to the floor and controls the process. That Senate Majority leader is a member of the majority party and that leader today is Senator Harry Reid.
    I don't disagree... Hey, I even gave you a like .
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •