What exactly do you want in the graph that is not in there? Please, let us know what you want in there and why you want it in there. I literally have no idea what you are complaining about.
What results? That the economy is bad? When did I ever argue otherwise? (Hint: I didn't) What you ignore is that President has relatively little power over the economy. You want to blame him solely for the mess we're in.OC, noticed that you ignored the actual Obama results but instead prefer to make me the issue.
And you are the problem.
Considering you haven't won an argument here since you started, that's not really saying much. I already destroyed you countless times. I have nothing to prove to you. Especially after you couldn't figure out the BLS data was cumulative.That is the sign of desparation and attempts at politics of personal destruction.
After that fiasco, you are nothing but a clown to me.
When did I ever argue the economy isn't bad? Oh wait. I didn't. You are as usual being dishonest. But as we all have pointed out, your arguments are based on a massive failure to understand basic data. The fact you don't get why you can't use nominal, real and chain interchangeably is a partially why I don't invest much time in discussing things with you.Try as you might the facts remain, the Obama record is there for all to see and are as I have posted probably hunders of times now. You can continue to personally attack me but that doesn't change the Obama record.
Considering I didn't vote for Obama (I told you this before you lying hack) you're way out of your league. Furthermore, Obama is little more than a Bush clone. A president you have a genetic inability to criticize. And it's amusing you consider Obama worse than the presidents who let 500,000 Americans die needlessly.I have asked that the data be proven wrong and no one has done that. Why don't you try? What is it about liberalism that creates such loyalty? Keep attacking me personally while ignoring the Obama results. Diversion is the greatest form of flattery. No one can change the reality that Jimmy Carter is smiling these days as Obama will replace him as our worst President in modern history.
You anything but credible.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...residents.html (Worst Presidents)
Last edited by obvious Child; 10-25-11 at 01:00 AM.
"If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu
To which I inquired ‘how are we going to pay for it’. No one ever discussed ‘retiring the debt’ in fact the debt was never brought up. My point was that given the deficit spending and the annual income of the 1% how much MORE can we spend on government? There is only so much water in the bucket.
Please review previous posts. This discussion began on the point ‘great strain on the economy’. There was no reference to recession. But since you brought it up it is undeniable that it did have an effect on the ‘dot-com bubble’ recession. Also consider ‘In New York City, there were approximately 430,000 lost job months and $2.8 billion in lost wages, which occurred in the three months following the 9/11 attacks’(Monthly Labor Review). Does this not qualify as ‘great strain’, albeit local NYC?You suggested it was part of our economic recession.
The following from ‘US Bureau of Public Debt’ reveals that the line representing ‘lower income’ folks is relatively flat. However looking closer the latest 'small uptick' appears to have occured during the Clinton administration. What is the evidence of your position?Painfully obvious I would say, its why people are protesting all over the country.
Please provide specific evidence that supports ‘trickle down didn’t work’. Just because ‘I think so’ doesn’t make it so. Again, my evidence is ME.I am not talking about me, I am talking about the middle class.
HUH? Wealthy are taxed at a lower rate than the middle class? Please provide evidence of such that is an ‘apples to apples’ comparison. The comparison of income tax to capital gains tax is not such.By restoring some of the progressivity of income taxes, that doesn't tax income by the wealthy at a lower tax rate than the middle class.
Trickle down doesn't work? Interesting yet not an ounce of evidence to prove that but plenty of evidence that it does work. As has been posted here 47% of the American households aren't paying any FIT and that isn't about to change so liberals using class warfare expect the other 53% of the households to pay a greater share of their income in taxes since the top 1% paying 38% of all income taxes isn't enough. That is class warfare and that is the prescription Obama is going to use for re-election hoping that he has bought enough votes to assure he gets those votes.