Page 115 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1961

Thread: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

  1. #1141
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You're taking the same crap, repackaging it by putting spaces in and voila... same crap. You post same crap, I post same rebuttal.
    I posted a rebuttal to your out of context and not totally factual information. You of course ignored that and have yet to prove that any of the numbers I have posted are false whereas I have proven yours false. So that you don't forget, here are the actual Obama numbers, all NET numbers. Enjoy and by all means continue to ignore

    Obama economic results in 2011,
    .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011(bea.gov)
    25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011(bls.gov)
    2.6 million fewer jobs(bls.gov)
    4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years(U.S. Treasury Site)
    Downgrade of the U.S. credit rating(S&P)
    Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.97 (The United States Misery Index By Year)
    38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings(Gallup)

  2. #1142
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I posted a rebuttal to your out of context and not totally factual information. You of course ignored that and have yet to prove that any of the numbers I have posted are false whereas I have proven yours false. So that you don't forget, here are the actual Obama numbers, all NET numbers. Enjoy and by all means continue to ignore

    Obama economic results in 2011,
    .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011(bea.gov)
    25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011(bls.gov)
    2.6 million fewer jobs(bls.gov)
    4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years(U.S. Treasury Site)
    Downgrade of the U.S. credit rating(S&P)
    Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.97 (The United States Misery Index By Year)
    38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings(Gallup)
    Conservative's cut & paste spam/lies debunked here:

    A point by point debunking of your spammed crap using the same exact sources you used to fabricate these lies. You've yet to rebut anything but yourself.
    Last edited by poweRob; 10-23-11 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #1143
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Conservative's cut & paste spam/lies debunked here:

    point by point using the same exact sources you used to fabricate these lies. You've yet to rebut anything but yourself.
    Don't think so, show me the private sector NET job growth

    Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National)
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: CES0500000001
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Super Sector: Total private
    Industry: Total private
    NAICS Code: -
    Data Type: ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 111634 111624 111555 111227 111146 110910 110737 110544 110276 109918 109575 109368
    2002 109214 109054 108989 108892 108814 108824 108732 108671 108659 108772 108758 108595
    2003 108640 108484 108286 108252 108274 108233 108231 108266 108421 108570 108611 108724
    2004 108882 108913 109213 109437 109747 109841 109883 109984 110135 110465 110493 110624
    2005 110718 110949 111095 111441 111583 111847 112122 112311 112392 112492 112796 112934
    2006 113247 113533 113795 113961 113965 114049 114200 114347 114432 114438 114628 114803
    2007 114993 115051 115251 115308 115419 115469 115486 115391 115396 115470 115568 115606
    2008 115610 115482 115395 115209 114969 114752 114487 114170 113736 113245 112458 111822
    2009 110981 110260 109473 108700 108374 107936 107649 107434 107221 106971 106937 106835
    2010 106793 106772 106916 107145 107193 107258 107351 107461 107570 107713 107841 108008
    2011 108102 108363 108582 108823 108922 108997 109170 109212 109349

  4. #1144
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Conservative's cut & paste spam/lies debunked here:

    A point by point debunking of your spammed crap using the same exact sources you used to fabricate these lies. You've yet to rebut anything but yourself.
    I totally understand your position as I was in a similar position to you, young, inexperienced, naive, gullible about liberalism but grew out of it and it was a real eye opener.

  5. #1145
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Don't think so, show me the private sector NET job growth

    Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National)
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: CES0500000001
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Super Sector: Total private
    Industry: Total private
    NAICS Code: -
    Data Type: ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS
    Years: 2001 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 111634 111624 111555 111227 111146 110910 110737 110544 110276 109918 109575 109368
    2002 109214 109054 108989 108892 108814 108824 108732 108671 108659 108772 108758 108595
    2003 108640 108484 108286 108252 108274 108233 108231 108266 108421 108570 108611 108724
    2004 108882 108913 109213 109437 109747 109841 109883 109984 110135 110465 110493 110624
    2005 110718 110949 111095 111441 111583 111847 112122 112311 112392 112492 112796 112934
    2006 113247 113533 113795 113961 113965 114049 114200 114347 114432 114438 114628 114803
    2007 114993 115051 115251 115308 115419 115469 115486 115391 115396 115470 115568 115606
    2008 115610 115482 115395 115209 114969 114752 114487 114170 113736 113245 112458 111822
    2009 110981 110260 109473 108700 108374 107936 107649 107434 107221 106971 106937 106835
    2010 106793 106772 106916 107145 107193 107258 107351 107461 107570 107713 107841 108008
    2011 108102 108363 108582 108823 108922 108997 109170 109212 109349

    private_sector_emplymnt_2010-e1294422314751.jpg

    More and more of you just cutting and pasting the same lies from thread to thread. My my these mods in this forum are awfully tolerant for a spammer like you to still be here.
    Last edited by poweRob; 10-23-11 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #1146
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I totally understand your position as I was in a similar position to you, young, inexperienced, naive, gullible about liberalism but grew out of it and it was a real eye opener.
    Conservative Tactic #1
    spam

    When that fails...

    Conservative Tactic #2
    Personal insults

    bwahahahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #1147
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    private_sector_emplymnt_2010-e1294422314751.jpg

    More and more of you just cutting and pasting the same lies from thread to thread. My my these mods in this forum are awfully tolerant for a spammer like you to still be here.
    I have a great solution for you never count the jobs lost and you will always show a net job gain. Just like your gross pay vs. your net pay when you actually get a job. The private sector as I showed is less today than it was in 2009 so where is that net job gain. You really need to learn how to research the charts that you post and find out what the data includes and excludes.

  8. #1148
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have a great solution for you never count the jobs lost and you will always show a net job gain. Just like your gross pay vs. your net pay when you actually get a job. The private sector as I showed is less today than it was in 2009 so where is that net job gain. You really need to learn how to research the charts that you post and find out what the data includes and excludes.
    Just like in the other thread, you are counting cummulative and ignoring the positive trends because it completely trashes your point. Poor thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #1149
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Just like in the other thread, you are counting cummulative and ignoring the positive trends because it completely trashes your point. Poor thing.
    Trends mean nothing when there are 2.6 million fewer people employed today and more people dropping out of the labor force thus not being counted. You don't have a clue how unemployment is calculated and what makes up those numbers. So instead of doing some research you ignore the actual net data from BLS and all that is doing is making you look foolish.

  10. #1150
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Trends mean nothing when there are 2.6 million fewer people employed today and more people dropping out of the labor force thus not being counted. You don't have a clue how unemployment is calculated and what makes up those numbers. So instead of doing some research you ignore the actual net data from BLS and all that is doing is making you look foolish.
    Trends mean nothing to you because Bush destroyed the private sector jobs market and Obama's record is fixing it. That is the only reason trends mean nothing to you. Because then you can't blame Obama with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

    private_sector_emplymnt_2010-e1294422314751.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •