Page 100 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1961

Thread: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

  1. #991
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks to me like the incompetent one today is Obama

    Obama economic results in 2011,
    .4% GDP and 1.3% GDP growth in 2011(bea.gov)
    25+ million unemployed or under employed Americans in 2011(bls.gov)
    2.6 million fewer jobs(bls.gov)
    4.2 trillion added to the debt in less than 3 years(U.S. Treasury Site)
    Downgrade of the U.S. credit rating(S&P)
    Rising Misery index 7.83 to 12.97 (The United States Misery Index By Year)
    38-41% JAR and well over 50-55% disapproval ratings(Gallup)
    I guess you are never going to realize you are actually doing your case more harm than good by incessantly spaming this.

  2. #992
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    This country was built on liberal values and regulated capitalism.
    That is complete BS ! WTF is a "liberal value" ? Show me where the Founders embodied a "liberal value" in the Constitution !!!

  3. #993
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    It isn't relevant if you believe that makes Bush a bad president as well, but you won't do that even with it staring you in the face. You have to admit, it was pretty nice when it came full circle and Bush had the same numbers as Obama right in a row. But hey, just keep hitting ctrl + v with those useless statistics you keep touting, and those of us with the ability to read those numbers will keep not giving a damn.
    History will judge Bush a lot differently than you.Why is it so important to you that I claim Bush was a bad President? What relevance does it have with the Obama record today? Bush never once had the overwhelming Congressional numbers that Obama had and in fact had a Democrat Congress in 2007-2008 that it seems was more interested in regaining the WH than doing their job for the American people.

    Apparently those useless statistics are resonating with the public today thus the JAR of Obama. Guess those 25 million unemployed/under employed Americans aren't excited about the Obama economy.

  4. #994
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    That is complete BS ! WTF is a "liberal value" ? Show me where the Founders embodied a "liberal value" in the Constitution !!!
    I can name one, adding the ability to amend the constitution. AKA progression.
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  5. #995
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I guess you are never going to realize you are actually doing your case more harm than good by incessantly spaming this.
    Didn't realize that posting actual verifiable numbers was spamming. Please post the DP rule that states that?

  6. #996
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I guess you are never going to realize you are actually doing your case more harm than good by incessantly spaming this.
    You can demonize Bush all you want for not doing a good job while President, but that does not change the fact that Obama has only made it worse. Obama is so in over his head, so inept, and had all his initiatives be such colossal failures .............. the only question is when do liberals finally realize he was a mistake ? A giant mistake.

  7. #997
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    I can name one, adding the ability to amend the constitution. AKA progression.
    Stop while you are behind. Do you know the procedure for amending the Constitution?

  8. #998
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Didn't realize that posting actual verifiable numbers was spamming. Please post the DP rule that states that?
    doing it over and over and over again is spamming.

  9. #999
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    I can name one, adding the ability to amend the constitution. AKA progression.
    How in the name of God are the Amendment protocols a "liberal value" ? It is not a value at all !!

  10. #1000
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Republicans block Obama jobs bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    History will judge Bush a lot differently than you.Why is it so important to you that I claim Bush was a bad President? What relevance does it have with the Obama record today? Bush never once had the overwhelming Congressional numbers that Obama had and in fact had a Democrat Congress in 2007-2008 that it seems was more interested in regaining the WH than doing their job for the American people.

    Apparently those useless statistics are resonating with the public today thus the JAR of Obama. Guess those 25 million unemployed/under employed Americans aren't excited about the Obama economy.
    Definition of a Political Hack
    A political hack is a negative term ascribed to a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack".
    Political hack may also be used by a political opponent in order to erode confidence or credentials of an opponent or his hired campaign help. Often used to demean well credentialed individuals for political purposes.
    If you use one number to make one president look bad, but then defend another president who posted the same number who happens to be of the same party as you, then you might be a political hack (Jeff Foxworthy joke - heyooo).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •