Some analysts skeptical of alleged Iranian plot
By Reza Sayah, CNN
U.S. officials say they are certain the bizarre plot against Ambassador Adel Jubeir was real.
But some analysts say they are not. They find it unlikely that the Iranian government, or legitimate factions within, would be involved in such a tangled plot.
They cite five reasons why:
1. The alleged plot doesn't fit Iran's style
2. Iran would lose more than it would gain
3. Iran has much easier targets to go after
4. Iran is gaining in stature and isn't desperate for drastic measures
5. The alleged plot is full of holes
Some analysts skeptical of alleged Iranian plot - CNN.com
I wouldn't jump too fast to accept things not nailed down. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen misinformation too easily accepted as true.