Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 589

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

  1. #491
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So Bill Clinton is responsible for Bush 43 invading Iraq?
    Ok, if you say so. Looks to me like GW Bush completed the job that Clinton didn't do.

  2. #492
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Ok, if you say so. Looks to me like GW Bush completed the job that Clinton didn't do.
    Man oh man, you honestly think bush was a better president than Clinton? Source? No Republican bias.

  3. #493
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    Man oh man, you honestly think bush was a better president than Clinton? Source? No Republican bias.
    Bush didn't have oral sex with a intern in the WH? The only thing that Clinton did was sign GOP Budgets. Does that make him a better President than Bush? Clinton inherited an economy on the upswing and tried to destroy it. His economic policy did give us a GOP Congress, what does that tell you/

  4. #494
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Ok, if you say so. Looks to me like GW Bush completed the job that Clinton didn't do.
    Clinton got handed Iraq from Bush 41. Bush 43 invaded on the premises that Iraq was an imminent threat with WMDs. No WMDs were found and no imminent threat was found to the USA. It looks like Clinton contained the bastard and now Obama is completing the job Bush 41 started.

  5. #495
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Bush didn't have oral sex with a intern in the WH?
    Really, pulling your Christan beliefs into the 21st century doesn't surprise me, as long as its from you. Source on Clinton trying to destroy the economy, LMFAO. Man this post you made is fail.

  6. #496
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Clinton got handed Iraq from Bush 41. Bush 43 invaded on the premises that Iraq was an imminent threat with WMDs. No WMDs were found and no imminent threat was found to the USA. It looks like Clinton contained the bastard and now Obama is completing the job Bush 41 started.
    IF you say so, who am I to argue with someone who believes they have superior intelligence to anyone else here.

  7. #497
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    IF you say so, who am I to argue with someone who believes they have superior intelligence to anyone else here.
    Did I add that Osama Bin Ladan has been killed?

  8. #498
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Did I add that Osama Bin Ladan has been killed?
    I was amazed at how Obama was able to do that and still get back in time to do a press conference.

  9. #499
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I was amazed at how Obama was able to do that and still get back in time to do a press conference.
    Those Kenyans are pretty darn fast ya know.

    Bow legged, silver spoon, wonder bread kids like Bush just can not move that fast.

  10. #500
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Those Kenyans are pretty darn fast ya know.

    Bow legged, silver spoon, wonder bread kids like Bush just can not move that fast.
    poor obama-went to a wealthy prep school in Hawaii and then got into Columbia and Harvard law under affirmative action because he is half-black



Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •