Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 589

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

  1. #91
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Gallup Poll, October 4-6. You can go to the Gallup site, put your mouse on the approval line and see what the approval rating was by day range.
    Really you don't say Now if the cat would just stop eating my mouse.

    BTW if you has half a wit about you would would notice that 38% to 40% is within the margin of error. But you is what you is.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Gallup Poll, October 4-6. You can go to the Gallup site, put your mouse on the approval line and see what the approval rating was by day range.
    Had you done what you're suggesting others do, you'd know his JAR is 41% and that you were being less than accurate posting obsolete information.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Had you done what you're suggesting others do, you'd know his JAR is 41% and that you were being less than accurate posting obsolete information.
    You really are something aren't you? Think a 41% approval rating is something to be proud of? The disapproval rating is well about 50% and that is what you should be worried about if you truly want this empty suit back in the WH for another 4 yrs. Guess he hasn't screwed up the economy for you in his first term with no pollicy to change direction?

  4. #94
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really are something aren't you? Think a 41% approval rating is something to be proud of? The disapproval rating is well about 50% and that is what you should be worried about if you truly want this empty suit back in the WH for another 4 yrs. Guess he hasn't screwed up the economy for you in his first term with no pollicy to change direction?
    Hmmm and even with that 41% there still is no clear front runner when pitched against Obama:

    Polling Data

    RCP Average 9/22 - 10/4 -- 46.0 45.3 Romney +0.7
    Quinnipiac 9/27 - 10/3 2118 RV 46 42 Romney +4
    ABC News/Wash Post 9/29 - 10/2 RV 48 46 Romney +2
    Pew Research 9/22 - 10/4 1901 RV 48 48 Tie
    Rasmussen Reports 9/28 - 9/29 1000 LV 44 42 Romney +2
    FOX News 9/25 - 9/27 925 RV 42 45 Obama +3
    CNN/Opinion Research 9/23 - 9/25 917 RV 48 49 Obama +1


    IMHO it is way to early aand fool hardy to say Obama won't get re-elected.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really are something aren't you? Think a 41% approval rating is something to be proud of? The disapproval rating is well about 50% and that is what you should be worried about if you truly want this empty suit back in the WH for another 4 yrs. Guess he hasn't screwed up the economy for you in his first term with no pollicy to change direction?
    This is really more about your personal struggles with conveying accurate and factual information than it is the slight difference between 38% and 41%. How do you not get that?

  6. #96
    Student Smokified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    12-06-11 @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    166

    Thumbs down Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    This is really more about your personal struggles with conveying accurate and factual information than it is the slight difference between 38% and 41%. How do you not get that?

    Actually the information is/was accurate when it was posted. What is funny here is that you and your little team continue to ignore the fact that MOST OF AMERICA is not happy with the job Obama is doing.

    If you like him, fine. At least try to grow up enough to give us some actual example of what there is to like. I for one see a person with no leadership experience or skill that has no idea how to do anything but talk about what he wants to do. His constant blaming of the GOP is pathetic and his bills are comical at best. Most of America was willing to give him a chance, and now most of America has had enough. That is the way it works whether you feel it should or not.

    The difference between 38% and 41% is trivial and you look simply pathetic trying to use that as a point of argument.

    It is sad that poeple with your level of maturity and intelligence get to vote and screw things up for the rest of us.

  7. #97
    Student Smokified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    12-06-11 @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    166

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Hmmm and even with that 41% there still is no clear front runner when pitched against Obama:

    Polling Data

    RCP Average 9/22 - 10/4 -- 46.0 45.3 Romney +0.7
    Quinnipiac 9/27 - 10/3 2118 RV 46 42 Romney +4
    ABC News/Wash Post 9/29 - 10/2 RV 48 46 Romney +2
    Pew Research 9/22 - 10/4 1901 RV 48 48 Tie
    Rasmussen Reports 9/28 - 9/29 1000 LV 44 42 Romney +2
    FOX News 9/25 - 9/27 925 RV 42 45 Obama +3
    CNN/Opinion Research 9/23 - 9/25 917 RV 48 49 Obama +1


    IMHO it is way to early aand fool hardy to say Obama won't get re-elected.
    Obama Approval Drops Back Down to 38%, Lowest of His Presidency | Red Dog Report

    Please explain how you feel that mock poll information using hypothetical opponents is some kind of accurate information? Yes it is early, but nobody even has the slightest idea who will be running against Obama when the time comes. Unless Obama can pull a magic economy saving rabbit out of his hit within the next 2 years, I see that 38-41% today being all the explanation that you should need.
    Last edited by Smokified; 10-11-11 at 05:41 PM. Reason: tough to type with a broken finger..

  8. #98
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,253

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really are something aren't you? Think a 41% approval rating is something to be proud of?
    A 41% approval rating given the economic and financial turmoil we find ourselves in is actually quite impressive.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokified View Post
    Obama Approval Drops Back Down to 38%, Lowest of His Presidency | Red Dog Report

    Please explain how you feel that mock poll information using hypothetical opponents is some kind of accurate information? Yes it is early, but nobody even has the slightest idea who will be running against Obama when the time comes. Unless Obama can pull a magic economy saving rabbit out of his hit within the next 2 years, I see that 38-41% today being all the explanation that you should need.
    I can only go on what is it out there and right now it looks Romney is in the lead for the R nomination. So I picked Romney. and a comparison shows a close race.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    A 41% approval rating given the economic and financial turmoil we find ourselves in is actually quite impressive.
    To me it shows the ignorance of the electorate and the power of the media.

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •