Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 114

Thread: White House feeds off protest anger

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Figure out a way ? Won't be hard, as these folks were bought, paid for, and sent by Obama's reelection campaign. They were puppets on strings before they ever showed up. Its also why they haven't a clue why they are there. It was not explained to them.
    I’ve thought that myself and then I think no, I can’t believe anything this diabolical is happening. I could be wrong.

  2. #42
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Figure out a way ? Won't be hard, as these folks were bought, paid for, and sent by Obama's reelection campaign. They were puppets on strings before they ever showed up. Its also why they haven't a clue why they are there. It was not explained to them.
    And I'm gonna bet you believe the Tea Party found all the money they've enjoyed under a cabbage leaf.

    Or that Jesus gave it to them.

    Or they painted those buses with their industrious little hands (with the help of elves.

    Your guys will have new propaganda tomorrow.

    Wait til then, you're just recycling the same memes in different threads.

    It makes you look desperate.

    They might even have some footage of Wall St. occupiers eating good christian babies. (With palm trees in the background, of course)
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    And I'm gonna bet you believe the Tea Party found all the money they've enjoyed under a cabbage leaf.
    Link to this money.

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Link to this money.
    Well, a google search of "tea party funding" yields a bunch of results.

    None are from Fox, or the Heritage Foundation.

    I'm not sure where you're going with this.

    From your other posts in these threads I'm going to assume you're withholding judgement.

    So I would humbly suggest you perform the same search and see if you find any of the sources credible.

    Or point me to what you know that I don't.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Well, a google search of "tea party funding" yields a bunch of results.

    None are from Fox, or the Heritage Foundation.

    I'm not sure where you're going with this.

    From your other posts in these threads I'm going to assume you're withholding judgement.

    So I would humbly suggest you perform the same search and see if you find any of the sources credible.

    Or point me to what you know that I don't.
    I can not prove or disprove all of this money if there isn't any. You made the accusations. It seems that you base them on highly partisan websites that you know won't work as proof of anything.

    I never accused the Wall Street thing of being bankrolled other than perhaps by the parents of those there because I have no proof.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    And I'm gonna bet you believe the Tea Party found all the money they've enjoyed under a cabbage leaf.

    Or that Jesus gave it to them.

    Or they painted those buses with their industrious little hands (with the help of elves.

    Your guys will have new propaganda tomorrow.

    Wait til then, you're just recycling the same memes in different threads.

    It makes you look desperate.

    They might even have some footage of Wall St. occupiers eating good christian babies. (With palm trees in the background, of course)
    Let me 'splain dis fo yu. There is no doubt that with all the "grass roots" movements of any consequence, a political party will try to co-opt them, or at least gain more than they lose, and not be pushed aside. Provide some funds etc. None of that is new, much less not to be expected.

    It is also not the issue here. As has been explained and addressed considerably in discussions here, the Tea Party foundation first appeared while Bush was President, feeling he had drifted too far from Conservative principles. It was timely, and found critical mass soon therafter with Obama and Obamacare and Stimulus. Both programs unique in our political history, btw, and easy lightening rods for smaller government Constitutionalist folks.

    But then we get OWS. Protesting events from .... when ? While the Tea Party had a clear path to a common goal of opposing the actions of government at the time, to include primarying RINO's, we do not have any grass-roots signature for OWS. And they sure as crap will not be primarying Democrats.

    What we do have is the beginning of the reelection campaign for President Zero. who has literally nothing from his first 4 years (we can extrapolate one more year of failure with ease here) to run on. So his campaign foments the largest rent-a-mob incidence of civil unrest and disobedience in history. And they will break stuff before they let go of their dream of an eternal government teat, which they thought Obama would make happen.

    I'm not desperate my friend. But all the libs are. Gonna be quite a show.
    Last edited by Eighty Deuce; 10-08-11 at 09:39 PM.

  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    I can not prove or disprove all of this money if there isn't any. You made the accusations. It seems that you base them on highly partisan websites that you know won't work as proof of anything.

    I never accused the Wall Street thing of being bankrolled other than perhaps by the parents of those there because I have no proof.
    Sorry about the Fox line. It wasn't supposed to sound like it did on rereading.

    The Tea Party certainly has been well funded and orchestrated. The buses alone cost a pretty penny.

    Those purported to be funding them don't want folks to know.

    But it seems if they were member funded, amidst all the furor over the involvement of armitage and the Kochs, it would have been a simple matter to prove this. Which I have heard nothing of.

    So I really don't know what to tell you.

    P.S. the NYT, New Yorker, the Guardian and other major newspapers were all represented on the first google page. Are any of those good enough?
    Last edited by What if...?; 10-08-11 at 09:47 PM.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  8. #48
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Let me 'splain dis fo yu. There is no doubt that with all the "grass roots" movements of any consequence, a political party will try to co-opt them, or at least gain more than they lose, and not be pushed aside. Provide some funds etc. None of that is new, much less not to be expected.

    It is also not the issue here. As has been explained and addressed considerably in discussions here, the Tea Party foundation first appeared while Bush was President, feeling he had drifted too far from Conservative principles. It was timely, and found critical mass soon therafter with Obama and Obamacare and Stimulus. Both programs unique in our political history, btw, and easy lightening rods for smaller government Constitutionalist folks.

    But then we get OWS. Protesting events from .... when ? While the Tea Party had a clear path to a common goal of opposing the actions of government at the time, to include primarying RINO's, we do not have any grass-roots signature for OWS. And they sure as crap will not be primarying Democrats.

    What we do have is the beginning of the reelection campaign for President Zero. who has literally nothing from his first 4 years (we can extrapolate one more year of failure with ease here) to run on. So his campaign foments the largest rent-a-mob incidence of civil unrest and disobedience in history. And they will break stuff before they let go of their dream of an eternal government teat, which they thought Obama would make happen.

    I'm not desperate my friend. But all the libs are. Gonna be quite a show.
    Sorry, but I bet you can't prove any of this.

    We'll wait til your boys provide you with tomorrows salvo.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Sorry about the Fox line. It wasn't supposed to sound like it did on rereading.

    The Tea Party certainly has been well funded and orchestrated.
    Link?

    The Wall Street protest has been 100% funded by Soros. Fact. Prove it that it hasn't been.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House feeds off protest anger

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Sorry, but I bet you can't prove any of this.
    That's important?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •