Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 220

Thread: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the OWS is actually the reactionary movement.
    well, at least OWS is reacting to reality...while the Tea Party is a fake reaction to a non-event.

  2. #192
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    well, at least OWS is reacting to reality...while the Tea Party is a fake reaction to a non-event.
    so it is your learned position-as a public employee whose pay comes from tax dollars that there is no government waste being perpetrated by federal and state governments and that taxes aren't taking too much of (some of us) our money



  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so it is your learned position-as a public employee whose pay comes from tax dollars that there is no government waste being perpetrated by federal and state governments and that taxes aren't taking too much of (some of us) our money
    oh, the amount of fraud & waste in govt. is tremendous!!! but you know who benefits from this fraud & waste? private contractors and corporations.

    read about the Citytime scandal in NYC, involving Technodyne. See what happens when we outsource work to the private sector? We get hosed for $600 million.

  4. #194
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    oh, the amount of fraud & waste in govt. is tremendous!!! but you know who benefits from this fraud & waste? private contractors and corporations.

    read about the Citytime scandal in NYC, involving Technodyne. See what happens when we outsource work to the private sector? We get hosed for $600 million.
    so you admit that the tea party was not protesting some "non-event"



  5. #195
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,098

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so you admit that the tea party was not protesting some "non-event"
    how could we know? They are just a mob with no discernible or unified message right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #196
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    how could we know? They are just a mob with no discernible or unified message right?
    hardly a mob and they all seem opposed to a malignant bloated government



  7. #197
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,098

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    hardly a mob and they all seem opposed to a malignant bloated government
    ...or whatever else Dick Armey tells them to say on spammed leaflets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #198
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    ...or whatever else Dick Armey tells them to say on spammed leaflets.
    Sure, yeah. I guess since Soros and Obama are funding the astroturds of OWS, you want to blame the Tea Party on Dick Armey



  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so you admit that the tea party was not protesting some "non-event"
    no, the Tea Party is a fraudulent reaction to a non-event.

    OWS is a true grass-roots movement, taking on a serious issue.

  10. #200
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Owners of Zuccotti Park Say Conditions Unsanitary From Wall Street Protests

    It isn't grass roots, thunder. It's been in the making by a few organizations for months.


Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •