Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 694

Thread: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Everyone does want to be successful and see their family do well. We are in agreement.

    Some of us do not stop there however. We want to see everyone do well so that we have a prosperous and sustainable society for all. Why that should make us "assclowns" is a mystery to me. Perhaps I should see if Lew Rockwell has written a column on the topic.
    Society is "failing" as we trend more towards the nanny state, and away from capitalism, rather than the other way around, as the Wall Street whiners proclaim. We are accumulating too much government subsidized largesse. Those on the government teat then complain that they have not attined more wealth ..... and sure as ****, they expect it to be handed to them !

    One of the pillars of liberal stupidity relies on a perception that wealth in a capitalist society is zero-sum. That one only attains wealth by taking it from someone else. It is a foundation of wealth envy, and a notion stoked by the likes of Obama and the puppet-masters. These Wall Street protesters are a national disgrace. They are the lazy amongst us.

  2. #352
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    You sound like a beleaguered mother trying to coax a young child after a day of getting teased at school.

    "Oh no little Timmy, they are only mean to you because they are jealous."
    Sometimes ... just sometimes... they are jealous.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #353
    Unnecessary Middleman Bardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    605

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Sometimes ... just sometimes... they are jealous.
    Haters gonna hate amirite?
    "It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this." Bertrand Russell

  4. #354
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Get a dictionary and look up the word ironic.
    He (KeinHohler) totally NAILED the definition of ironic. Perhaps you should take your own advice on this one?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #355
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Haters gonna hate amirite?
    Yep... don't matter who it is either.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #356
    Unnecessary Middleman Bardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    605

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Yep... don't matter who it is either.
    Warren Buffet must be uber jealous of your fortune.
    "It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this." Bertrand Russell

  7. #357
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Warren Buffet must be uber jealous of your fortune.
    What's your point? I'm not getting what your getting at...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #358
    Unnecessary Middleman Bardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    605

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    What's your point? I'm not getting what your getting at...
    Progressives whine because they're jealous?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    .. don't matter who it is either.
    "It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this." Bertrand Russell

  9. #359
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Progressives whine because they're jealous?
    Refer to:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059856404
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #360
    Unnecessary Middleman Bardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    605

    Re: Labor Unions Join Wall Street Occupiers for "Mass Rally'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Neato.

    So what? This is what led me to say what I said.
    "It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this." Bertrand Russell

Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •