Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 274

Thread: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course you're going to make that accusation....
    question= accusation?

    fascinating.

  2. #242
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course you're going to make that accusation.

    Demonization of their opponent is the only thing the Libbos really have going for them, in any given debate.
    typical dishonest and cowardly tactic. can't refute, so thought out some ridiculous red herring.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #243
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,393

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    question= accusation?

    fascinating.
    In this case, yes it does. Kinda like: "Do you still beat your wife?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    they can leave...at the end of their voluntary contract. I can't leave the military until the end of my contract....is that slavery?
    you are comparing sex-slavery to being in the military?

    TMI my friend.

  5. #245
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    question= accusation?

    fascinating.
    what an amazing display of deficit of intellectual integrity.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #246
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you are comparing sex-slavery to being in the military?

    TMI my friend.
    asking a question = comparing?

    amazing at your
    Last edited by OscarB63; 10-12-11 at 01:44 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    In this case, yes it does. Kinda like: "Do you still beat your wife?"
    "do you still beat your wife?" accuses someone of having beaten their wife.

    On the contrary, I have made no accusations against anyone.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    ...no, you are...
    whatever you say

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    ...I can't leave the military until the end of my contract....is that slavery?
    nice job comparing being in the military to sex-slavery, which is the topic.

  9. #249
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    On the contrary, I have made no accusations against anyone.
    of course you didn't doing so would require something you lack....integrity and intellectual honesty
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #250
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Perry once defended Confederate symbols

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    whatever you say



    nice job comparing being in the military to sex-slavery, which is the topic.
    sorry, sex slavery is not the topic. that is your red herring. yet again
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •