Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 606

Thread: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

  1. #501
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I predicted you would deny it.
    I denied mentioning the term 'Affirmative Action'??

    This is becoming ever more ridiculous!

  2. #502
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Show me something that occurred during the tea party protests and I'll be proven wrong.
    It was already done, in response to your posts, but you have already proven that there's no benefit to explaining things to people who are determined to deny the truth. You won't even admit your using race in this thread, even though you were quoted doing so.

    Your dishonesty is stunningly pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    We have recent evidence that there is open racism at the OWS, on this thread in fact, while there was no demonstration of racism during the tea party protests.
    Last edited by sangha; 10-11-11 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #503
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I denied mentioning the term 'Affirmative Action'??

    This is becoming ever more ridiculous!
    I'm not the only one who quoted you pulling a race card. So did Thunder, and I see you're trying hard to pretend you never saw his post
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #504
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    I agree but Bush allowed it to happen.
    Bush? It's been all Obama all the time for over three years!!

    Hasn't Bush yet become stale dated?

    Re-elect Obama and in seven years, and $40 trillion in debt, and the Leftists will still be blaming Bush.

  5. #505
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I'm not the only one who quoted you pulling a race card. So did Thunder, and I see you're trying hard to pretend you never saw his post
    Ah, so that makes it official.

    Mentioning Affirmative Action, even though my question to Boo involved corporations and not race, is still playing the race card, is it?

    You must be from Detroit.

  6. #506
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Bush? It's been all Obama all the time for over three years!!

    Hasn't Bush yet become stale dated?

    Re-elect Obama and in seven years, and $40 trillion in debt, and the Leftists will still be blaming Bush.
    Bush signed the legislations that allowed Obama to do what you are complaining about.

  7. #507
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Ah, so that makes it official.

    Mentioning Affirmative Action, even though my question to Boo involved corporations and not race, is still playing the race card, is it?

    You must be from Detroit.

    huh...are you accusing Sangha of being black?

  8. #508
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Ah, so that makes it official.

    Mentioning Affirmative Action, even though my question to Boo involved corporations and not race, is still playing the race card, is it?

    You must be from Detroit.
    And you're still trying to pretend you didn't pull out the race card, and then whined when someone challenged you

    Denying your own words is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    We have recent evidence that there is open racism at the OWS, on this thread in fact, while there was no demonstration of racism during the tea party protests.
    Keep pretending you didn't say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And you're still trying to pretend you didn't pull out the race card, and then whined when someone challenged you

    Denying your own words is pathetic

    Keep pretending you didn't say it.
    Grant clearly played the race-card, and it was very poorly played.

  10. #510
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Grant clearly played the race-card, and it was very poorly played.
    The rightwingers depend on disingenuity. There's a whole lot of reality they have to deny in order to have something to post about.

    But denying his own words is truly as pathetic as it gets. He can't even respond to the fact that you quoted him and proved him wrong. He has to pretend it never happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •