Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 606

Thread: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

  1. #421
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,452
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The rightwing is working furiously to pretend that they don't understand what the protests are about


    Can't blame them. They're just doing what their corporate slavemasters told them to do
    Journalists Funded By ‘Vulture Capitalist’ Paul Singer Campaign To Smear Wall Street Protests | ThinkProgress
    TOLD you guys they were going to do this. So did Risky.

    Its hard to be sneaky in the digital age.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  2. #422
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    TOLD you guys they were going to do this. So did Risky.

    Its hard to be sneaky in the digital age.
    Yeah... the conclusions of Think Progress are akin to "The Rightwing News", so your source is laughable if credibility is the goal. Second, I'm very sure there are people trying to undermine OWS - just like there were people undermining the Tea Party (like all of MSNBC's evening talking heads). Thanks for validating what we already knew...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #423
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    I know what they want, money! Problem is that they don't want to do what is necessary to be successful in this country, they want it taken from someone who is, and given to them....

    Shakes head*

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #424
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Yeah... the conclusions of Think Progress are akin to "The Rightwing News", so your source is laughable if credibility is the goal. Second, I'm very sure there are people trying to undermine OWS - just like there were people undermining the Tea Party (like all of MSNBC's evening talking heads). Thanks for validating what we already knew...
    I guess the picture of the American Spectators editor at the head of the protest just means we're being misled by our lying leftist eyes.



    Last edited by sangha; 10-10-11 at 01:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #425
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I know what they want, money! Problem is that they don't want to do what is necessary to be successful in this country, they want it taken from someone who is, and given to them....

    Shakes head*

    j-mac
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #426
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I guess the picture of the American Spectators editor at the head of the protest just means we're being misled by our lying leftist eyes.
    No more misled than pictures of Obama and Rev. Wright... problem is with partisan fruitloops, the hypocrisy eventually rears it's ugly head, and you just reared the hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Ockham; 10-10-11 at 01:59 PM. Reason: added "hypocrisy" at the end.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #427
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    No more misled than pictures of Obama and Rev. Wright... problem is with partisan fruitloops, the hypocrisy eventually rears it's ugly head, and you just reared.
    Translation: Ockham got pwned and is trying to change the subject to our Muslims presidents radical christian preacher
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #428
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Is that dumb assery supposed to sway my opinion? If you think so, then you are sadily mistaken....

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #429
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Is that dumb assery supposed to sway my opinion? If you think so, then you are sadily mistaken....

    j-mac
    It is both expected and predicted that nothing will sway your opinion.

    That was kind of the point of the cartoon
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #430
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Translation: Ockham got pwned and is trying to change the subject to our Muslims presidents radical christian preacher
    Does Romney's affiliation with Mormonism make you believe that he can not be elected President?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •