Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 606

Thread: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

  1. #391
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Whatever you say. Read whatever you want into whatever you want with no proof what so ever. Then call people threating with that logic. I'm not going to join you, sorry.
    So you're standing by your nonsense.

    Some peoples kids, I guess.

    I'm gonna have to remember where this one is for when I need a good laugh.

    I fart in your general direction!
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  2. #392
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    So you're standing by your nonsense.

    Some peoples kids, I guess.

    I'm gonna have to remember where this one is for when I need a good laugh.

    I fart in your general direction!
    If you can't defend your assumptions I have no reason to believe them.

  3. #393
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    If you can't defend your assumptions I have no reason to believe them.
    Read the thread.

    I clearly stated I would only mock you twice.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  4. #394
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    If you can't defend your assumptions I have no reason to believe them.
    He explained his assumptions and cannot be held responsible for your failure to understand them.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    He explained his assumptions and cannot be held responsible for your failure to understand them.
    No, he didn't.

  6. #396
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    No, he didn't.
    Originally Posted by What if...?
    Cmon dude, you know that its BLOOD you water the tree of liberty with. A guy with a gun on his hip saying its time for blood is threatening to most reasonable folks.
    It could hardly be more clear.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  7. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    It could hardly be more clear.
    Why would I go over this with you? I already responded to that and he failed to have a good reason for his thoughts.

  8. #398
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I haven't been paying much attention to it. But if I do, I'll let you know.
    That's what they all say:

    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #399
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    That's what they all say:

    Who in the media is stating it's not happening?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #400
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

    nobody is ignoring it. but why waste a perfectly good meme?

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •