Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 140

Thread: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

  1. #41
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Internet tough guy eh? Please. You are not Batman and this isn't a comic book. Nothing you say is impressive to me as you are not impressive to me because you wrote a bunch of Dirty Harry nonsense on a messageboard. I know more than a few criminals. They are not cowards. In fact, i think they're too stupid to be cowards. What they often are is emboldened when they are armed, just like you appear to be.

    If he pulled a gun, he would be dead and possibly his family as well if more were armed.

    BTW, only cowards rely on guns to make them strong.
    Internet tough guy? that all you've got? can't refute anything I said, so you resort to insult and personal attack. typical liberal hack. thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #42
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and there is the difference between us and you. we would rather go down fighting. you would rather go down squealing like a pig and begging for mercy that will NOT be forthcoming.
    First personal insult made by you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    can't refute anything I said, so you resort to insult and personal attack. typical liberal hack. thanks for playing
    Then you turn and play innocent instead of manning up and taking responsibility.

    Internet tough guy for sure.

    Man up.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  3. #43
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    First personal insult made by you.

    Then you turn and play innocent instead of manning up and taking responsibility.

    Internet tough guy for sure.

    Man up.
    i think you'll find that oscar is the biggest internet tough guy at dp. don't be too hard on him, though, it's all he's got. well, that and his sister.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #44
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i think you'll find that oscar is the biggest internet tough guy at dp. don't be too hard on him, though, it's all he's got. well, that and his sister.
    lol, thanks for the head's up.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Well Im glad there were cops there and nobody started a race war. :whew

  6. #46
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    This is not a racist comment it's just a statement of fact as I see it.

    This is what comes when you have an ignorant, uneducated, bunch that have had little or descent parental guidance.

    You will find this in parts of just about every big city in the Nation.

    What's worse is you can't really just round them up and jail them because liberal Judges would force their release if they don't have cable TV and gourmet meals.

    I say put them in tent cities in the desert like Sheriff Joe Arpaio has done, ans if a judge complains their his ass out for contempt of the people, a new law I propose.

    The people need to take control and an if activist judge gets in the way it should only take say 2,000 voters that sign a petition to throw them out on their cans

  7. #47
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    First personal insult made by you.
    cry for me

    Then you turn and play innocent instead of manning up and taking responsibility.
    this makes no sense whatsoever. in just what way am I "playing innocent"?

    Internet tough guy for sure.

    Man up.
    gee...that sounds like a threat
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    Moderator's Warning:
    Chased home: Mob attacks man in his houseHow about everyone start talking about the topic more and less about critiquing each other or else thread bans will begin to be handed out

  9. #49
    Can't stop the signal...
    theangryamerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    The first person through the door should have caught a face full of 00 Buck... The angry mother should be thanking the homeowner that her son is just in a cell, not a casket.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - Judge Learned Hand

  10. #50
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house

    what is really sad, is all of these anti gun liberals who think the guy was better off being unarmed, would be the very same people complaining about the cops not doing their jobs if they hadn't arrived in time and the mob had beaten this guy to a pulp.

    anyone here actually believe this mob wouldn't have severely beaten, if not killed, this guy had the cops not happened to have shown up? anyone want to bet that the violence wouldn't have escalated to involve everyone inside the home?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •