Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 621 to 628 of 628

Thread: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

  1. #621
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    "Inaccurate and discredited??"



    You're funny.

    Still, you're in desperate need of a dictionary. Use any one of your choosing.
    It's a lack of experience which leads you to assume my posts are born from a lack of accuret information. You're assuming I desire objective and substantive debate 24/7/365+1.

    Those who desire real discussions go to the loft, or ask for a True Debate thread.

    This is not The Loft.



    I desire spirited discussions; the old, original definition of "flame" before it was reduced to mean 'insulting'. Threads which resemble Comedy Central's Roast interest me the most.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-30-11 at 05:41 PM.

  2. #622
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Why aren't they apart of the discussion? Last time I checked, "Marijuana churches" aren't a part of the discussion either. I know enough of them.
    You asked me for an example and I gave you one. Then you brought up all these unnecessary people. If you don't want an answer, don't ask the question.

  3. #623
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You asked me for an example and I gave you one. Then you brought up all these unnecessary people. If you don't want an answer, don't ask the question.
    How are those people "unnecessary" and why do you consider "those" gods 'unusual'?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  4. #624
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It's a lack of experience which leads you to assume my posts are born from a lack of accuret information. You're assuming I desire objective and substantive debate 24/7/365+1.

    Those who desire real discussions go to the loft, or ask for a True Debate thread.

    This is not The Loft.



    I desire spirited discussions; the old, original definition of "flame" before it was reduced to mean 'insulting'. Threads which resemble Comedy Central's Roast interest me the most.
    Since you confess you're a troll, there is no reason to continue posting to you.

    Ciao.

  5. #625
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Since you confess you're a troll, there is no reason to continue posting to you.

    Ciao.
    The secret is not that I'm a troll.

    The secret is everyone on this forum is a troll. Everyone baits. Everyone plays little games to trip up their opponent. Everyone. Even you.

  6. #626
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The secret is not that I'm a troll.

    The secret is everyone on this forum is a troll. Everyone baits. Everyone plays little games to trip up their opponent. Everyone. Even you.
    projecting is very silly.

  7. #627
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    projecting is very silly.
    Thank you for proving my point.

  8. #628
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    11-13-11 @ 01:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27

    Re: Serve Time In Jail...Or In Church?

    Wouldn't an atheist just do further time after being convicted of cannibalism?

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •