Page 68 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1060

Thread: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

  1. #671
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    to save you the embarrassment

    the stupid clown says it right here
    See. I called it. You're misrepresenting something he said... Duh. He said he would look at it to make sure it was fair... You said he said he would raise it even if it didn't raise revenues. You were caught lying flat out... Why do you do this to yourself all the time? Aren't you ashamed by constantly being busted like this? Man, I could hardly show my face around here after just one of the sorts of bustings that you take 20 of a day...

  2. #672
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,671

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    See. I called it. You're misrepresenting something he said... Duh. He said he would look at it to make sure it was fair... You said he said he would raise it even if it didn't raise revenues. You were caught lying flat out... Why do you do this to yourself all the time? Aren't you ashamed by constantly being busted like this? Man, I could hardly show my face around here after just one of the sorts of bustings that you take 20 of a day...
    sorry you lost, move on. He said he wanted to do things out of fairness



  3. #673
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,671

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Obama concedes that cutting the capital gains tax actually increased revenues, but says that he’d raise it anyway for the sake of “fairness.” Because [COLOR=#0000FF !important]hedge fund[/COLOR] mangers [COLOR=#0000FF !important]make too much money[/COLOR].
    It’s amazing that Obama isn’t embarrassed to make such economically illiterate, down-right socialist, comments in public. I mean, he concedes that cutting the capital gains tax has increased revenues but then actually manages to suggest that the tax cuts have lost the [COLOR=#0000FF !important]government money[/COLOR] by invoking the specter of borrowed funds from China.


    Say Anything » Obama On Capital Gains Tax: Let’s Tax The Rich Because They Make Too Much



  4. #674
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sorry you lost, move on. He said he wanted to do things out of fairness
    Kiddo, he said he would LOOK AT the capital gains tax to see if it was appropriate. He even went on to talk about the sorts of situations in which it would be- because it would raise revenue... You posted the video. It's right there... I dunno man. It just seems patently obvious that soooo many of the things you say even you know are completely false... Are you just here to spread propaganda, so you don't care if it is true or what? The video is RIGHT THERE. Everybody can see that you're lying...

  5. #675
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Kiddo, he said he would LOOK AT the capital gains tax to see if it was appropriate. He even went on to talk about the sorts of situations in which it would be- because it would raise revenue... You posted the video. It's right there... I dunno man. It just seems patently obvious that soooo many of the things you say even you know are completely false... Are you just here to spread propaganda, so you don't care if it is true or what? The video is RIGHT THERE. Everybody can see that you're lying...
    He did say he would raise capital gains "out of fairness" because he saw an article that day about 50 hedge fund managers who made a lot of money! This guy is so smart he can devise tax policies instantly from newspaper articles someone reads to him

    But I thought the funniest line was "I believe in the principle of pay as you go" though "You cant take out a credit card from the Bank of China" was close.

  6. #676
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,671

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Kiddo, he said he would LOOK AT the capital gains tax to see if it was appropriate. He even went on to talk about the sorts of situations in which it would be- because it would raise revenue... You posted the video. It's right there... I dunno man. It just seems patently obvious that soooo many of the things you say even you know are completely false... Are you just here to spread propaganda, so you don't care if it is true or what? The video is RIGHT THERE. Everybody can see that you're lying...
    you deny that your master obumble thinks pandering to the "poor" is more important than efficient revenue collection?



  7. #677
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    He did say he would raise capital gains "out of fairness" because he saw an article that day about 50 hedge fund managers who made a lot of money! This guy is so smart he can devise tax policies instantly from newspaper articles someone reads to him
    Kiddo, he clearly said he would look at it, not that he'd raise them out of fairness.... That kind of misrepresentation might fly on the Glenn Beck show or at your tea parties or whatever, but not among normal people.

  8. #678
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,671

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Kiddo, he clearly said he would look at it, not that he'd raise them out of fairness.... That kind of misrepresentation might fly on the Glenn Beck show or at your tea parties or whatever, but not among normal people.
    normal people being left wing liberals from the land of fruits, nuts and Pelosi?



  9. #679
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you deny that your master obumble thinks pandering to the "poor" is more important than efficient revenue collection?
    You're just doing stupid talk again. Focus up man.

  10. #680
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,671

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    You're just doing stupid talk again. Focus up man.
    defending obama's tax policies is uber stupid


    Obumble came to town today and f'd up traffic

    he was pandering and whining about the rich with more lies, more class warfare crap

    he's a complete asshole



Page 68 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •