Page 34 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1060

Thread: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

  1. #331
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I gave you the link to the budget, Foreign aid is in International Affairs, look it up. The state department administers foreign aid thus controls the budget. Not even sure why this is an issue to you but my bet is no other country in the world sends countries as much as the U.S.

    I would like to see healthcare costs for illegal immigrants deducted from that foreign aid.
    There is no category on that link for either the state department or international affairs. If you want me to read something, link to it properly....

    How much other countries give:

    foreign-aid-as-a-percentage-of-gni-among-major-countries.jpg

  2. #332
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    There is no category on that link for either the state department or international affairs. If you want me to read something, link to it properly....

    How much other countries give:

    foreign-aid-as-a-percentage-of-gni-among-major-countries.jpg
    Interesting that you seem to believe we don't give enough in foreign aid when we give more than probably all those other nations combined. This country is the first one that steps up when there is a national disaster anywhere else in the world and is a country that leaders in those countries don't appreciate.

  3. #333
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the liars are people who pretend that not paying income tax is justified because they pay other taxes-mainly with money given them by the government. the fact is they are freeloaders and they are not paying the tax that funds almost half the government functions they also pay none of the death tax either

    the people the parasitic dems want to tax the most not only pay the most income and death taxes we also pay more than our share of the other taxes as well
    Whatever dude. You're not fooling anybody. People in different situations pay different taxes. People who are fortunate enough to have a super wealthy parent pay the estate tax. You think that makes everybody else freeloaders? Because they were not born rich?

  4. #334
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How many times do I have to post a link to the budget of the United States?
    Every single time you use it as a source.

  5. #335
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Whatever dude. You're not fooling anybody. People in different situations pay different taxes. People who are fortunate enough to have a super wealthy parent pay the estate tax. You think that makes everybody else freeloaders? Because they were not born rich?
    You dont pay for what you use, you are a freeloader

    are you gonna tell your landlord you shouldn't pay rent because you are paying tuition?



  6. #336
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Interesting that you seem to believe we don't give enough in foreign aid when we give more than probably all those other nations combined. This country is the first one that steps up when there is a national disaster anywhere else in the world and is a country that leaders in those countries don't appreciate.
    Are you reading the graph backwards or something? We give 0.13%. Some of those countries have higher median incomes than we do, but still give a higher percentage. So, no, you're totally and completely wrong... We aren't the first to step up, we're the last to step up and we make the weakest effort. It's embarrassing.

  7. #337
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You dont pay for what you use, you are a freeloader

    are you gonna tell your landlord you shouldn't pay rent because you are paying tuition?
    What the hell are you talking about?

  8. #338
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Are you reading the graph backwards or something? We give 0.13%. Some of those countries have higher median incomes than we do, but still give a higher percentage. So, no, you're totally and completely wrong... We aren't the first to step up, we're the last to step up and we make the weakest effort. It's embarrassing.
    How many of those countries have a 15 trillion dollar GDP? your percentages are worthless, the amount actually spent are what matters.

  9. #339
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    you seem to think that its ok for 51 percent of america not to pay income taxes because they pay other taxes.



  10. #340
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Interesting that you seem to believe we don't give enough in foreign aid when we give more than probably all those other nations combined. This country is the first one that steps up when there is a national disaster anywhere else in the world and is a country that leaders in those countries don't appreciate.
    Aheeemmm she is talking about economic aid first off and she is also talking about as a % Gross National Income.

    top_ten_disbursements_2009.jpg

    Foreign Assistance Fast Facts

Page 34 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •