Page 97 of 205 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 2044

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

  1. #961
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    President Obama has aplan to cut the deficit, you know it, I know it and so does the whole world President Obama's plan includes ending the bush tax cuts, closing tax loop holes. The conservatives like you refuse to do any thing that might reduce the amount of money going to the rich. The republican conservatives like you have no plan other then to find more ways to continue the plunder of the poor,elderly and middle class

    Change is coming the carpetbagging tactics of rich will be ending in 2012
    Its fun watching obama worshippers swallow his swill hook like and sinker.

    Your hysterical rants about the rich are really droll



  2. #962
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Obama did not add $4 trillion to the debt. Why do you insist on repeating that lie when it's been thrown back in your face countless times.

    No President has total control of the economy, even if he can do whatever he wants to do without unrelenting opposition from the other side of the aisle. Again, you only criticize. You fail to present a single alternative policy course that wouldn't have made the situation worse rather than better.
    As has been proven over and over again the only lies are coming from you. I gave you the Treasury Website but as usual you ignored it. What is it about liberalism that creates such loyalty. Just like your claim that Republicans controlled the Congress 6 years during the Bush term, another lie. Please get the facts and stop making a fool of yourself. Think for a change, Majority Leader Tom Daschale means what? 2001-2002? Was Daschale a Republican?

  3. #963
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Most of our debt is the result of our unfunded wars and tax cuts to the rich over the last 30 years.
    I asked you to prove it and you cannot. thanks for playing. Provide Treasury Data to prove your claim.

  4. #964
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    President Obama has aplan to cut the deficit, you know it, I know it and so does the whole world President Obama's plan includes ending the bush tax cuts, closing tax loop holes. The conservatives like you refuse to do any thing that might reduce the amount of money going to the rich. The republican conservatives like you have no plan other then to find more ways to continue the plunder of the poor,elderly and middle class

    Change is coming the carpetbagging tactics of rich will be ending in 2012
    As usual, no facts to back up your statements. What is it about liberalism that creates such loyalty?

  5. #965
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    As usual, no facts to back up your statements. What is it about liberalism that creates such loyalty?
    liberalism appeals to three basic types of people

    the largest are those who are dependent sheep-they want others to take care of them.
    the second are those who want power by controlling the sheep-the leaders of the dem party
    the third are the pillowheaded idealists.



  6. #966
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I doubt results mean anything to you since during the last months of the Bush admin. the economy was dropping like a ****ing rock, yet you would vote for him again if you could.
    What has your choice done to make things better? There is a reason that Obama has an approval rating in the upper 30's and low 40's so maybe you ought to think about what the majority in this country know that you don't? I believe Civics will tell you how our govt. runs but apparently many are lacking in that basic understanding. Democrats controlled Congress in 2007-2008 so tell me again when the economy tanked? "Your" President was in that Congress.

  7. #967
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    wrong-the moronic war on poverty and other handouts designed to buy votes is what caused the deficit. tax cuts cost nothing
    Looks like Catawba got his wars mixed up but you are exactly right.

  8. #968
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-26-13 @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I asked you to prove it and you cannot. thanks for playing. Provide Treasury Data to prove your claim.
    2012 is coming

    While many of the conservative defenders of Wall Street may be quick to portray protests against the American financial establishment as driven by envy of its wealth or far-left ideologies, the truth is that people have a very simple reason to be angry — because Wall Street’s actions made tens of millions of people dramatically poorer through no fault of their own. In 2010, the International Monetary Fund and World Bank conducted studies of the effects of the global recession — caused largely by Wall Street financial instruments that were poorly regulated by government policies — and found that the recession threw 64 million people into extreme poverty:
    2012 and 1/5 of the American population knows how the rich have manipulated the poor they see it in their childrens eyes in the struggles of their parents. Get ready your talking points are falling on death ears and the voice of the people will send the final message

  9. #969
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Last Seen
    03-11-16 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    551

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What has your choice done to make things better? There is a reason that Obama has an approval rating in the upper 30's and low 40's so maybe you ought to think about what the majority in this country know that you don't? I believe Civics will tell you how our govt. runs but apparently many are lacking in that basic understanding. Democrats controlled Congress in 2007-2008 so tell me again when the economy tanked? "Your" President was in that Congress.
    Interesting how now that a Democrat is in the president it's HIS fault that the economy is the way that it is and when a Republican was president it was CONGRESSES fault the way the economy was. And saying "the majority agrees with me" is never a good back up to your argument when the average person is so politically unaware these days.

  10. #970
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    2012 is coming





    2012 and 1/5 of the American population knows how the rich have manipulated the poor they see it in their childrens eyes in the struggles of their parents. Get ready your talking points are falling on death ears and the voice of the people will send the final message
    I keep hoping you will start your rebellion within 950 meters of my house



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •