Page 70 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 2044

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

  1. #691
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,643

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    More likely they would just rob people like you. It would be easy since you don't want to pay taxes, no police, no courts, no problem.
    I'd be happy to oblige them. I pay taxes for what is legitimate-that includes police and executioners. But PB robbing me would be fun. and a messy clean up for my maid



  2. #692
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Akston View Post
    So he didn't lie in 2007?
    Dunno. Neither you nor I have enough data to determine. His comments that we are actually talking about are factual however, have stood up to fact checking(http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...wer-taxes-oth/), and have yet to actually be debunked.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #693
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I'd be happy to oblige them. I pay taxes for what is legitimate-that includes police and executioners. But PB robbing me would be fun. and a messy clean up for my maid
    Unfortunately for you, you do not get to make that decision. Bummer....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #694
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,643

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Dunno. Neither you nor I have enough data to determine. His comments that we are actually talking about are factual however, have stood up to fact checking(http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...wer-taxes-oth/), and have yet to actually be debunked.
    Uh what is fraudulent is what I have described.



  5. #695
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    More likely they would just rob people like you. It would be easy since you don't want to pay taxes, no police, no courts, no problem.
    There is a big difference between paying minimal taxes to run police and courts, and paying the majority of your income to run a government that has it hand in everything and deal with people like you that want everyone else to pay for what you want.

  6. #696
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,643

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Unfortunately for you, you do not get to make that decision. Bummer....
    true but its not a legitimate argument based on what I have said



  7. #697
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,643

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    There is a big difference between paying minimal taxes to run police and courts, and paying the majority of your income to run a government that has it hand in everything and deal with people like you that want everyone else to pay for what you want.
    sadly this board crawls with those who believe they are entitled to the wealth of others and that they are entitled to unlimited government services paid for by others



  8. #698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I thought you voted for Bush, am I wrong? I'm happy I voted for Obama, if McCain were elected we would probably have bomb, bomb, bombed Iran by now.
    As opposed to Libya?

  9. #699
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Uh what is fraudulent is what I have described.
    Clarify please. Not following.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #700
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    true but its not a legitimate argument based on what I have said
    Your argument has nothing to do with this country, so that is ok.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •