Page 65 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 2044

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

  1. #641
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    According to reports, his salary is 100K.
    which is about one thousand times less than the salary of similarly situated executives



  2. #642
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,284
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    What they earned is doubly taxed. its an abomination
    They are dead. There is a transaction. The transaction is taxed. This is normal. Or are you going to claim that paying a sales tax is an abomination since you already paid taxes on that money? What is an abomination is the need to use stupidly over the top rhetoric with every post.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #643
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,284
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Why does John Kerry want higher taxes? because he thinks paying more taxes is a tradeoff he is willing to make to gain more power.
    So you actually think Buffett expects more power for this? Based on what?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #644
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Why does John Kerry want higher taxes? because he thinks paying more taxes is a tradeoff he is willing to make to gain more power.
    Because he knows he can just hide the boat in the Bahama's.

  5. #645
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you actually think Buffett expects more power for this? Based on what?
    He jealous of Immelt.

  6. #646
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    What they earned is doubly taxed. its an abomination
    The money transferred hands, so you are wrong. "Death Tax" is a term invented by Frank Luntz.


  7. #647
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    They are dead. There is a transaction. The transaction is taxed. This is normal. Or are you going to claim that paying a sales tax is an abomination since you already paid taxes on that money? What is an abomination is the need to use stupidly over the top rhetoric with every post.
    Libs go to such great length to defend this abomination. iF the death tax is so great why is it applied only to those of us who already pay a massive amount of the income tax. its nothing more than a surcharge on the wealthy that is based on class envy



  8. #648
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    The money transferred hands, so you are wrong. "Death Tax" is a term invented by Frank Luntz.
    that still doesn't justify a tax that only applies to those who pay the most income tax

    if its so great why don't your dem masters try to expand it? because any politician who proposes it applies to more people will lose an election or might even eat a bullet



  9. #649
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you actually think Buffett expects more power for this? Based on what?
    Having his dem buddies in power.

    He also benefits from the dem financial situation



  10. #650
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    According to reports, his salary is 100K.
    His salary from Berkshire Hathaway? You've seen his tax return and you know that's all the normal income he has?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •