Page 56 of 205 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 2044

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

  1. #551
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,303

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Too Funny Con....YOU are the one who posted the article without actually reading it.....

    Just admit your mistake and move on....
    I read the article, did you? 49% said they wouldn't be voting for Obama. There is no GOP Candidate so until there is one your post is irrelevant.

  2. #552
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,303

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    That's funny because it seems you are putting a lot of faith in polls
    I have faith in the American people that they won't make the same mistake again.

  3. #553
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I read the article, did you? 49% said they wouldn't be voting for Obama. There is no GOP Candidate so until there is one your post is irrelevant.
    Give it up Con....you are only displaying your hypocrisy. You obviously jumped the gun and posted a link based on a headline you read without actually reading the content of the article.. When you found out that it doesn't exactly say what you expected, you say...."Well.....anyone who puts much into polls has no credibility"....and then you go right back to the part of the poll that you liked.

    Just admit that you messed up....and move on...instead your spinning is simply highlighting your hypocrisy.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #554
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have faith in the American people that they won't make the same mistake again.
    Look at GWB. In fact, aren't you one of the ones who gave us that fiasco twice?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #555
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,303

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Give it up Con....you are only displaying your hypocrisy. You obviously jumped the gun and posted a link based on a headline you read without actually reading the content of the article.. When you found out that it doesn't exactly say what you expected, you say...."Well.....anyone who puts much into polls has no credibility"....and then you go right back to the part of the poll that you liked.

    Just admit that you messed up....and move on...instead your spinning is simply highlighting your hypocrisy.
    I would have thought that you wouldn't have skipped over the first paragraph but apparently you did.

    The poll found 49% of registered voters say that they plan to vote against the Democratic president, 36% plan to vote for him and 15% aren’t sure
    Rick Perry is irrelevant at this thime but the Obama record isn't. How are things going in California with that 12.9% unemployment?

  6. #556
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have faith in the American people that they won't make the same mistake again.
    I have faith that when its between them and their voting card, they will make the practical, logical, rational, and common-sense choice.

    They will re-elect Obama rather than putting an extremist, bigoted, fundamentalist ideologue into office.

  7. #557
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,303

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Look at GWB. In fact, aren't you one of the ones who gave us that fiasco twice?
    GW Bush has a higher rating today than Obama has as people like you bought the rhetoric and ignored the resume. It appears that your feelings trump reality. Your state is a disaster, high unemployment, incredible debt, and number one in welfare. I don't think that igves you a lot of credibility.

  8. #558
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I would have thought that you wouldn't have skipped over the first paragraph but apparently you did.



    Rick Perry is irrelevant at this thime but the Obama record isn't. How are things going in California with that 12.9% unemployment?
    Still trying to spin and dodge...eh...Con? Cherry pick the headline again and ignore the actual content of the article that you failed to read. Why can't you just admit that you made a mistake? Oops...I forget....you tend to repeat your same mistakes over and over.....like with GWB.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #559
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Seems like the American people are waking up. Not looking good for "your" President



    Poll: 49% Of Voters Say They're Not For Obama | New York Daily News
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Anyone that puts much faith in polls for Obama vs. Republican candidates doesn't have any credibility. Why would anyone vote for Obama with the economic numbers we have today? Without a single GOP Candidate there is no way of knowing how he will fare against that candidate. FACT, 49% say they won't vote for Obama, that is a disaster for you and "your" President
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I read the article, did you? 49% said they wouldn't be voting for Obama. There is no GOP Candidate so until there is one your post is irrelevant.
    I admit it, I laughed. Any one who puts any faith in polls that you don't like the result of doesn't have any credibility, but if you like the poll result, it should be held up as evidence.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #560
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have faith in the American people that they won't make the same mistake again.
    They elected Bush again, despite his even worse performance.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •