Page 183 of 205 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2044

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

  1. #1821
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I would be in favor of massively cutting government before anyone pays an extra dime in taxes but if taxes must be raised they must be raised on those who now have no incentive to oppose more spending because they don't pay for it
    You mean corporations like Exxon/Mobile and their President, CEO, upper executives who benefit immensely from the 84 billion dollars a year the US goverment spends on keeping shipping lanes open right?

  2. #1822
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    That last statement has no merit, I as well as anyone else (over 18) in this country have the right to vote.
    Still want to compare Obama to Hoover?

  3. #1823
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    You mean corporations like Exxon/Mobile and their President, CEO, upper executives who benefit immensely from the 84 billion dollars a year the US goverment spends on keeping shipping lanes open right?
    You are so concerned about how much money the govt. gets, why aren't you concerned about how the money is spent?

  4. #1824
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Still want to compare Obama to Hoover?
    Yup, and where is that proof for the bull**** you posted?

  5. #1825
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    lol proof for that bull**** you just typed?
    Yep, IRS Data, you can google it and get the information. Doubt seriously that you want that information though because all you want is attention.

  6. #1826
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are so concerned about how much money the govt. gets, why aren't you concerned about how the money is spent?
    What a second here did I just not say 84 billion dollars that the government spends?

  7. #1827
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    What a second here did I just not say 84 billion dollars that the government spends?
    Please provide proof that it takea 84 billion to keep the shipping lanes open. What is that 84 billion that you claimed?

  8. #1828
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yep, IRS Data, you can google it and get the information. Doubt seriously that you want that information though because all you want is attention.
    Looks like we have a troll who can't even back up his own ideas with a simple google search a few copy pastes. There are good reasons for you to make the search as apposed to mine. Then again, this would require you to be intelligent, which I am seriously starting to question. How did you own a major corporation again?

  9. #1829
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    Looks like we have a troll who can't even back up his own ideas with a simple google search a few copy pastes. There are good reasons for you to make the search as apposed to mine. Then again, this would require you to be intelligent, which I am seriously starting to question. How did you own a major corporation again?
    Kid, stop with the baiting. I have provided data that you ignored and will always ignore data that doesn't support your point of view. I really don't care whether or not you buy the data or not, I am secure in my statement and claim. If you want to participate in personal attacks, carry on.

  10. #1830
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Kid, stop with the baiting. I have provided data that you ignored and will always ignore data that doesn't support your point of view. I really don't care whether or not you buy the data or not, I am secure in my statement and claim. If you want to participate in personal attacks, carry on.
    lol, you are a source now , great. Can I be too?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •