Page 115 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2044

Thread: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

  1. #1141
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-26-13 @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Rich people aren't the reason why poor people are poor. Poor people are the reason why poor people are poor
    Some of the rich feed on the poor, why because they can not defend them selves, being rich does not give you carte blanche to steal from the poor

  2. #1142
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,591

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    Since you bring it up, what is the state of income mobility in the United States?
    it has decreased due to dependency and the excuses the elite left make for failure and sloth



  3. #1143
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,591

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Some of the rich feed on the poor, why because they can not defend them selves, being rich does not give you carte blanche to steal from the poor
    What moronic braindead nonsense. I don't know a single cannibal in the USA.



  4. #1144
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-26-13 @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You make wild accusations that you never back up with data showing how many people have been screwed by speculators and Wall Street. Still waiting for that data? Op ed articles are opinions not fact especially coming from online sites. The only thing that really needs to be regulated is ignorance and that isn't possible although liberals use the stupid for their own advantage and gain.
    7 billion, 1.4 billion live in poverty every living breathing person is effected by speculation, some parasites get rich because of it and some can't feed,clothe orfeed their families because of it

  5. #1145
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,254

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    it has decreased due to dependency and the excuses the elite left make for failure and sloth
    At best, we can describe this statement as intellectually dishonest. Income mobility will naturally diminish during periods of unsustainable economic growth. Negative employment shocks (as in the one experienced between Q2 2008-Q2 2009) only exacerbate the problem.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  6. #1146
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    7 billion, 1.4 billion live in poverty every living breathing person is effected by speculation, some parasites get rich because of it and some can't feed,clothe orfeed their families because of it
    Now how can that be with a 3.7 TRILLION Dollar budget and 14.6 TRILLION Dollar debt mostly due to programs like the "War on Poverty!" Yet people like you ignore the waste, fraud, and abuse of the govt. to focus on that which you can control. You don't like how business works don't buy from them. Try not paying your taxes and keep buying the leftwing rhetoric.

    Your numbers, 7 billion and 1.4 billion live in Poverty? There are 310 MILLION Americans
    Last edited by Conservative; 10-02-11 at 07:55 PM.

  7. #1147
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-26-13 @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Now how can that be with a 3.7 TRILLION Dollar budget and 14.6 TRILLION Dollar debt mostly due to programs like the "War on Poverty!" Yet people like you ignore the waste, fraud, and abuse of the govt. to focus on that which you can control. You don't like how business works don't buy from them. Try not paying your taxes and keep buying the leftwing rhetoric.

    Your numbers, 7 billion and 1.4 billion live in Poverty? There are 310 MILLION Americans
    We live in a global economy 7 billion people 1.4 billion living in poverty. This is not how business works this is how the rich steal from the poor. Millions have lost their jobs due to Wall Street, millions have lost money they were saving for their retirements all to make the rich parasites richer at the expence of the poor and elderly. Lost jobs means less tax revenues and what do the parasitic thieves do they cut programs from the very people that they stole the money from. But for people like you who value money more then life it's easy to point your fingers at those you are stealing from. Do you know what life essential needs are? Life essential needs are not new cars in the drive way or expensive vacations life essential needs are food, clothing and shelter the poor and elderly have no choice but to pay the speculator inflated prices.

    Occupy Wall Street people are waking up to the Wall Street Scam, 2012 will be a referendum on Wall Street and those who support the parasites that work there

  8. #1148
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,591

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    At best, we can describe this statement as intellectually dishonest. Income mobility will naturally diminish during periods of unsustainable economic growth. Negative employment shocks (as in the one experienced between Q2 2008-Q2 2009) only exacerbate the problem.
    I believe what i say and I doubt you can disprove what I say or establish I am intellectually dishonest.



  9. #1149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I believe what i say and I doubt you can disprove what I say or establish I am intellectually dishonest.
    He just did

  10. #1150
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,591

    Re: White House Tax Plan Would Ask More of Millionaires

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    He just did
    Is there an echo in the thread?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •